276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Slob

£5.335£10.67Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After a chance encounter led to her being held captive in a disgusting house of horrors, she fought tooth and nail to escape the clutches of a man known only as The Slob. Do you want your horror leaking bodily fluids all over the page yet also written with intelligence and a character you care about? Five unfathomable tales of disturbing mutation paired with ten original, malevolent artworks trapped within.

The Slob by Aron Beauregard | The StoryGraph Son of The Slob by Aron Beauregard | The StoryGraph

Unfortunately, despite the strength’s of this book, I found myself quite bored for long portions of it… And the gore was quite underwhelming. Vera has fought most her life with the one thing that can wash away the hardships, scars and memories, OCD cleaning time. Always bleak, explicitly graphic and extreme in content, this story can be considered a masterpiece in this genre and can be enjoyed by all fans and followers of this particular brand of horror story. the author amplified how putrid geraldine’s vagina is to such an extent that it almost became funny. Support structures will crumble and that person will never be the same child/friend/lover, probably lacking the very personality traits which drew others to them.And then I heard it was nominated for a Splatterpunk Award – which is not only well-deserved validation for the work, but also pretty damn impressive if you consider it is a self-published book. The long awaited and highly anticipated sequel to The Slob, follows Vera and how well, or not, she is dealing with the aftermath of her terrifying encounter with The Slob, and her relationship with her son Harold, who was born out of the horror she endured in the first book. I didn’t think things could get any worse for poor Vera after The Slob, but then her crotch goblin Harold was born.

The Slob by Aron Beauregard : r/horrorlit - Reddit The Slob by Aron Beauregard : r/horrorlit - Reddit

Yes, a tale which is most certainly black and disturbingly grim, but with some great characters, superb illustrations and a totally OTT, but wonderful strong, well crafted, clever and powerful storyline, this little escapade into the world of complete depravity deservedly proved that it will long be remembered and, by some, not easily forgotten. I should feel bad for Vera, with all she endured at the hands of The Slob and her life in this book. You might wanna take a long shower after you’re done reading this book—only if you have the guts to do so! a mentally deranged protagonist, a derailment of sanity and so many vile moments you could fill a large garbage bag with them. Beauregard doesn't just heap on gore and sleaze for no reason, no, each word is well placed and crucial to the story.Equipped with a nauseating flavor of rotted darkness, this morbid precious morsel will leave a long lasting taste of immoral decadence on the readers tastebuds. In all honesty, I wasn't even aware of the extreme genre - with the exception of Richard Laymon and Bentley Little. You will see some parallels with that movie when you read this one, but it is hard to imagine how far the author went with this one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment