276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kellogg's Honey Pops 375 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Since Weight Watchers introduced the new Personal Points plan it is harder to calculate points. This means I can no longer offer exact WW Points for food lists. (I am working on the recipe part). HOW MANY CALORIES SHOULD I BE CONSUMING PER DAY?

So why wait? If you’re looking for a reliable and trustworthy FMCG trading and distribution company, look no further than Tropi Tradings. We’re committed to providing our customers with the best products and the best service, and we look forward to serving you soon. Kellogg’s enter the organic and vegan foods market with the launch of a new W.K. Kellogg plant-based range. Source of vitamins D, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 & B12 and iron. Iron contributes to normal cognitive function. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. Folic acid (B9) and riboflavin (B2) contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.. Source of Fibre. With iron & vitamin D. Natural Grains. No Artificial Colours or Flavours. Suitable for Vegetarians. Halal - HFA Approved. Kosher - Manchester Beth Din, Kosher Parev. Kellogg's. We all thought they had more flavour dry, straight out of the box - but lost taste once milk was added - (we all have different milk too - Girls have whole milk, dad semi-skimmed and me soya). Also I can't usually stomach cereal too early in the morning, but I could eat these, so I will probably eat them again, and 5 year old will. 8 year old prefers toast.

As an FMCG trading and distribution company,

For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. W. K. Kellogg opened the “Battle Creek Toasted Corn Flake Company” in Battle Creek, Michigan, in the United States of America, and hired his first 44 employees. Together they created the initial batch of Kellogg’s Corn Flakes and brought life to W.K’s vision for great-tasting, better for you breakfast foods. In a failed attempt at making granola to feed patients at their health sanatorium in rural Mid-West America, our company’s founder, William Keith Kellogg, and his brother, Dr John Harvey Kellogg, changed breakfast forever when they accidently flaked wheat berries. W.K kept experimenting until he flaked corn, and created the delicious recipe for Kellogg’s Corn Flakes. In Brazil, Argentina, and Chile the cereal was marketed as "Honey Nutos", but as of February 2015 it is no longer produced or sold. [2] In Italy, France, Russia, and Spain the cereal is marketed as "Miel Pops" and it has also another version as honey-balls. In Austria, the cereal is called "Honey Bsss Loops". It was discontinued in India as well after years of production.

I liked the fact that the name and picture were on the spine of the box, as a lot of cereal boxes tend to put the Nutritional Information on the spine, so you can't see which cereal it is when they are lined up in the cupboard!! ( we currently have 11 cereal boxes in the cupboard!!We agreed with Slimming World that we would remove the Syns from our food and shopping lists. LOOKING FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS SMART POINTS? We all liked the shape and size, and I have to say they did fill me up til lunch time, which a lot of cereals don't!! Looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast option? Look no further than KELLOGG’S Honey Pops! Made from the finest ingredients and bursting with the sweet, natural goodness of honey, these cereal pops are the perfect way to start your day. Kellogg’s launches Special K into the UK. It was originally designed as a high-protein breakfast cereal aimed at men. Kellogg’s announced a significant overhaul of its cereals, reducing salt and sugar in some of its best selling brands to help the people of Britain make healthier choices in the morning. Kellogg’s also removed high-sugar Ricicles from sale.

This article uses bare URLs, which are uninformative and vulnerable to link rot. Please consider converting them to full citations to ensure the article remains verifiable and maintains a consistent citation style. Several templates and tools are available to assist in formatting, such as reFill ( documentation) and Citation bot ( documentation). ( August 2022) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message)When you choose Tropi Tradings as your FMCG trading company, you can be confident that you’re getting the best products at the best prices. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that all of our products are of the highest quality, and we offer competitive pricing to make them accessible to everyone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment