276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Columbia Boy's Flow Borough Low Sneaker, 14 UK

£43.725£87.45Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

With its Pacific Northwest home providing a backdrop of forests, mountains and a rugged coastline, US label Columbia translates its passion for the outdoors into no-nonsense apparel.View all Latest New This Week Latest Sneakers Latest Launch Latest Lifestyle Latest Kids' Balmain Casablanca Cole Buxton Dime Folk JW Anderson Maharishi Neighborhood Norse Projects Universal Works WTAPS Y-3 OUR PICKS Bestsellers The Japan Edit The Outerwear Edit END.

With its roots in the Pacific Northwest, Columbia has been a go-to for your outdoors ‘drobe since the 30s. New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the . You can use the "Ok, I accept", "No, I refuse" or "Cookie Settings" buttons to express your choice(s). Read more about the condition New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. Take a peep at our Columbia at ASOS edit for cosy fleeces, high-tech windbreakers and quilted jackets.The uppers on this pair are made with water resistant textile, then overlaid with suede for added durability. As well as the daily information about new sales linked to my subscription to the club, I would also like to receive Special Offers by e-mail (new releases, welcome offers, special promotions and competitions). Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The Columbia Sportswear Company, abbreviated as Columbia, is an American brand of outdoor clothing and equipment. The construction includes a water-resistant fabric upper part to keep your skin dry and fresh for longer.

You can access, rectify and delete your data, as well as exercise other rights by consulting the additional and detailed information on data protection in our Privacy Policy. The sole, meanwhile, features a cushioning, energy-giving midsole and rugged lugs for grip on uneven terrain. In addition to sports jackets, other types of sportswear, including accessories, footwear and camping equipment, are also produced under the Columbia brand.Suede : leather cut from the back, while the fibers remain on the surface, suede is less prone to damage than nubuck. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Flow Borough Low is a Columbia mountaineering shoe for men whose structure is in the form of an ankle boot with a medium shaft to protect you from injuries. Your feedback is important to us, your review about this product will be revised by our experts and will be published within 5 working days. I accept the terms and conditions, and conditions of use, I have read the privacy policy and I confirm that I am over 16 years old. When you connect to our site, subject to your choices, we (or our partners) may be required to install various cookies on your device that allow us to recognise your browser while the cookie is active. Kitting you out for hiking those mountains or trailing those rocky paths, the brand delivers a collection of all-weather essentials that can keep you both warm and *cool*.

See our Privacy Notice for details of how we will process your data for marketing purposes and how you can withdraw your consent. Others have a longer lifespan, in accordance with current regulations this may not exceeds 13 months. quick-drying technology that repels water and stains by preventing liquids from absorbing into the yarns and saturating or staining your apparel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment