276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ferplast Gerbil Cage GABRY 80 Small Animal Cage, Structure on two floors, Included accessories, Glass tank and mesh in Black painted metal, 79 x 30,5 x 51,4 cm

£78.225£156.45Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is therefore essential that you are satisfied that your goods are in good condition at the time you take delivery. The bars are super close together so the water bottle supplied does not fit through them?! Fairly ridiculous All pallet deliveries need to be booked in by our courier, customers will receive a confirmation call to arrange this. I really like how the top tier tray sinks down rather than the Gabry 50 which just sits on top - this prevents gerbils nibbling the grey plastic top edging and also prevents paint flakage from urine getting between the paint and the metal.

The door opens upwards which is really awkward and super easy to leave open and for the hamster to escape. I managed to use pliers to take the door off and turn it around - but it was an unnecessary inconvenience. I must say - this cage is a breath of fresh air amongst the reams and reams of clashing colourful plastic cages around. I wanted something that didn't look childish and would fit in with my home.The big open hole in the floor seems a little strange - would be better if the floor dividing the tank and the wire went all the way across. All parcels require a signature upon delivery, meaning that our courier is unable to leave an item without a signature.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment