276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Razer DeathAdder V2 X HyperSpeed - Ergonomic Mouse for Wireless Gaming (235 Hours of Battery Life, HyperSpeed Wireless, 14K DPI Optical Sensor, Mechanical Switches Gen-2, 7 Programmable Buttons) Black

£109.995£219.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The DeathAdder in general isn’t too well respected here. Maybe it gets lost in the noise of new mouse shapes. But really, I’m here to argue it still has appeal today. Any form of RGB lighting through Razer’s Chroma lighting engine is noticeably absent, rendering half of Synapse 3’s functions pretty much useless. I’m happy to report that what you can do with the DeathAdder V2 X HyperSpeed is still rather good, though.

We've converted this review to Test Bench 1.2. This update simplifies our Weight test and expands on our CPI test from Test Bench 1.1, resulting in changes to test results in both sections. For more details, you can see our complete changelog here. The hallmark of any Razer product worth its salt has to be its software integration and any associated lighting. On this front, the DeathAdder V2 X HyperSpeed delivers on one side of this coin. Yet this cheaper option sacrifices zero when it comes to overall design and build quality, offering up the same classic and comfortable shape that works for practically all grips.Given this is a more affordable DeathAdder model, it makes sense that the DeathAdder V2 X HyperSpeed misses out on the all-out power of its more expensive siblings. Scroll Wheel. - I’d rate it slightly below the Viper scroll wheel found in the Orochi V2. Not bad by any means, just average. Great tactile button. On the underside, expect to find the usual 100% PTFE mouse feet that mean the DeathAdder V2 X HyperSpeed can glide easily across any surface – made all the better by the fact this mouse is wireless. Performance

Weight - The 84g weight is impressive given the size and structural stability and it is still definitely in the lightweight mouse category. For people that want a huge lightweight mouse without holes — perhaps your only option? I guess this part is controversial but I actually love the shape. My hand length is 19cm and my hand width is 10cm. I relaxed fingertip this shape most often. I've found that the perfectly balanced weight and the larger size which can transition into a more secure relaxed palm grip gives me a great deal of confidence in game. Something I've been annoyed with on every mouse I own is that the pinky and ring finger are not treated to their own dedicated spots on a mouse. Not true here. The ergonomic shape gives me a more consistent grip than I've ever reached on ambidextrous shapes such as the Viper or extremely safe shapes like the Orochi V2. The size absolutely limits the level of micro adjustments available to you but I find myself still able to move the mouse around inside my relaxed fingertip grip. Overall comfort is fantastic. Compared it to a G604/G502/Basilisk shape it is ergonomic but doesn't totally prevent certain grip styles like those shapes. Clearly this mouse isn't reccomended to small hand users.Ask me what I’d class as my favourite wireless gaming mouse that I’ve reviewed over the past few years, and I’d have to say it’s the Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – which is the slightly more expensive sibling to the DeathAdder V2 X HyperSpeed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment