276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Match: A Romantic Comedy (It happened in Charleston Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is possible to go from fantasizing about kissing someone to wishing they would be run over by a truck in a matter of two minutes. For Jacob, falling in love with Evie is the last thing he should be doing, but love has a way of finding those who need it most. Note: contains romance (a few steamy kisses), talk of butts (non-sexual), manipulative family relations, seizures associated with epilepsy.

The Match: A Romantic Comedy (It Happened in Charleston) The Match: A Romantic Comedy (It Happened in Charleston)

Unfortunately, he shows a different side of himself and her opinion of him changes as she learns that he can be as hot as freshly made apple pie and sweet as maple syrup.

It’s okay to shut your door every now and then and put up a sign that says Busy taking care of me today. Despite their rocking introduction, they were able to overcome that and develop an adorable, adult relationship.

The Match by Sarah Adams (ePUB, PDF, Downloads) The Match by Sarah Adams (ePUB, PDF, Downloads)

I don’t know, one day I just woke up and realized I was done trying to trick myself into thinking I wanted anyone other than Bree. Jake is the kind of dad who reads Twilight just because his daughter wants to read it and watches Gilmore girls. They get married fast, nine months later she's pregnant and they're swooning around in their perfect life, and then the pointless post-epilogue informs us, pointlessly, of the perfect birth of the perfect baby. This is the 30th book, but considering Alex has survived "Kill Alex Cross" before, chances are he survives this one. While writing is something that Sarah always dreamed of doing, it would take many years before she achieved the goal.Each character has an unfortunate past, Evie struggles to live under her parents thumb, whereas Jake still has a lot of resentment towards Sam’s mum for abandoning their family, but together it seems at though they can make each other whole again and really truly become a family. The insta love "I'm hot, you're hot, we're in love" isn't my thing, but again, the story was funny and frothy and light so I stuck with it. June thinks his current show of interest is nothing more than the continuation of the games they played in high school.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment