276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Monster Assault 12 x 500ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My mum said to me, ‘if you don’t like it, just tell me and we’ll go’. I looked around and it seemed to me that the kids weren’t happy. I walked into a hall with big windows and I turned to my mum to say I didn’t want to stay.”

The brainchild of the events team who unleashed sell-out events with the The Beast in London (Alexandra Palace) and Birmingham (NEC) in 2017, The Monster is bigger, better and more bonkers than ever before. Depending on how fit, strong and ambitious you are, The Monster can take anywhere from about 10-30 minutes to go round. On average we’d say around 15-20 minutes. With a hangover, it can feel like a lifetime! Since then, discussion has increased on social media around women’s safety, with many sharing their own experiences of being assaulted, harassed, targeted, and made to feel uncomfortable due to the actions of men. In response, many men have chimed in to ask how they can further discuss in their own spheres to ensure women feel and are safe. Run, bounce, dance and jump your way around The Monster and regress to your childhood as you take on 42 brand new obstacles including an 18m “Mega Slide”, a “Tunnel of Love” and “The Bouncy Cage of Doom!” Please note for the kids sessions it is age 11-15 year olds only and they must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21. 16 + only for adult sessions.

Like the rest of the Mount family, Tricia felt compelled to support her father during the early court cases. Only when the school began to accept girls were her suspicions raised, particularly when she saw him with a child he wasn’t supposed to be with. But the terror she felt at revealing anything about her own abuse forced her to remain silent.

One boy repeatedly fought off Mount’s advances and was regularly thrown in the blazer cupboard for his disobedience. We pride ourselves on our friendly and reliable service, whether it is team building (we would recommend our whopping 150ft inflatable assault course and our rodeo bull ranges). Furthermore, no grown-up can resist a bounce on a bouncy castle, especially on our adult bouncy castles. A good HBG early on (and still pretty good for a lot of end game) is Crimson Kadachi Lion II. It's great with Pierce ammo. You can have a build for Pierce with it and it work great on big monsters. Yes, just so we make sure you’re ready to ‘Meet the Monster’, and understand the risks involved in doing so.

What’s In the Can

Unable to take any more, Philip’s roommate reported Mount in 1970 to a police officer who believed him. All of the school’s pupils were sent home and officers went around the country interviewing them about the alleged abuse. He even chastised them - he said it was a conspiracy. To make it up would have had to have been a conspiracy of massive proportions. I never doubted what these people were saying. It was identical.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment