276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maybe

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kobi: We believe in collaboration. We believe that together we are better than our separate parts. Jill Labieniec, our super talented designer, provided the art direction for this title. She worked hand in hand with Gabriella for over a year, discussing at length what we were trying to accomplish and how we wanted to weave in symbolism throughout to depict the growth and journey of our characters. Gabriella was a very generous and willing partner in bringing life to this book. Age Rating: The age rating for the Maybe series is Mature Adults aged 17 and over. That being said, we believe it will best be enjoyed by adults aged 20 to 40.

Along these same lines, Maybe speaks to the importance of being true to yourself, because there is no one else in the world like you. Who cannot use such affirmations? Publisher’s Synopsis: You are the only you there ever has been or ever will be. You are unique in all the universe. Just the odds of you being here at this exact place and this exact time are so great and so rare that it will never happen again. Written by New York Times best-selling author Kobi Yamada, this is a story for everything you will do and everything you can be. It’s a story about all the possibilities ahead of you. It’s for who you are right now and it’s for all the magical, unbounded potential you hold inside. With its beautiful visual storytelling and timeless message, Maybe is an inspiring story for kids of all ages.Thing is, they’re likely extremely redundant seeing a parents who want this kind of “you are unique and can do anything” messaging for their kids are unlikely to need a collection of nice but ultimately lazy platitudes to get it across, and parents who don’t won’t get the book, so it’s an echo chamber. I for one prefer books where my daughters get shown, not told, that girls can do great things. (I’m also under the impression my four year old can easily see through the book’s empty phrases, rereads have not been demanded.)

In traditional publishing, the author and illustrator of a picture book do not typically have a lot of communication. How did the both of you collaborate on Maybe? The only difference between falling in love and being in love is that your heart already knows how you feel, but your mind is too stubborn to admit it.” You are the only you there ever has been or ever will be. You are unique in all the universe. Just the odds of you being here at this exact place and this exact time are so great and so rare that it will never happen again. Gabriella: As an illustrator, I’m heavilyinfluencedby classic children’s literatureand art. With that said, no intentional homagewas made.I love this book, for my collection to read either with my students, children at home or nephew and nieces. The author has really capture a great message for all ages of life. A Colleen Hoover rule that holds true: always expect the unexpected. She has the ability to take what may look like a simple romance novel on the surface and bring in elements of complexity. El autor trata de inculcar la importancia de valorarnos y cuidarnos. De tener confianza en nosotros mismos. No pasa nada por tropezar, caer o fracasar al final todos lo hacemos y es parte del camino, del aprendizaje. Lo importante es levantarse y seguir, aunque cueste. Whether you're a newbie or an avid reader, here you've found an authentic community dedicated to helping you relax, learn, and embrace a very cozy way of life. You are the only you there ever has been or ever will be. You are unique in all the universe. Just the odds of you being here at this exact place and this exact time are so great and so rare that it will never happen again. Written by New York Times best-selling author Kobi Yamada, this is a story for everything you will do and everything you can be. It s a story about all the possibilities ahead of you. It s for who you are right now and it s for all the magical, unbounded potential you hold inside. With its beautiful visual storytelling and timeless message, Maybe is an inspiring story for kids of all ages.

Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are thirteen years of age or older in their state or territory of residence at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Got this book, and the little stuffed pig with the fabric aviator helmet to go with it, as a gift for a new baby in our family. I just know their parents are gonna love reading to, and showing, the baby all these fun things. Can't wait! This is the kind of maybe we readers welcome. We want to know what’ll happen, and even as we read the story to find out, we’re imagining the possibilities. How will Felix survive? Maybe he’ll fight. Maybe he’ll hide. Maybe he’ll make friends with a big tough Aussie bloke and get him to do the stabbing. Maybe he won’t. Maybe his friend Anya will help him instead, and not just because he’s fallen in love with her. Coming home tonight after a disappointing - and honestly confusing - visit to a local church gathering, I just felt really sad. And I thought about vegging out or having ten beers, but something told me to instead try sitting a minute with the feeling.

Non dobbiamo aver paura di rischiare o di sognare grande perché il mondo ha bisogno proprio di noi e, dal momento che siamo al mondo, ogni cosa è possibile se lo vogliamo. Sydney and Ridge become close as she begins writing song lyrics for his band, however as their relationship grows, the fact that Ridge is in a happy and committed relationship with his girlfriend, Maggie, cannot be overlooked. What a beautifully illustrated book, with wonderfully encouraging messages, whether the child is a girl or a boy or other, as the book is kind of gender-neutral, which is very nice!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment