276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pony P39810 Easy Grip Crochet Hook Set, Multi, 15 x 1.5 x 16 cm

£0.225£0.45Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In short - Pony produces everything in knitting, crochet and other needlework accessories. It is, therefore, an ideal manufacturer for creatives who want to buy knitting accessories and crochet accessories from one of the world's leading manufacturers.Every knitting and crochet enthusiast deserves the best accessories, as the right accessories can make a world of a difference for your work. If you want to make a creation successfully, simply investing in the right yarn will not be enough. It is just as important to have the right accessories – e.g. knitting needles, cable stitch needles, tatting shuttles, stitch holders and many other useful accessories.There are many good reasons why you should buy Pony crochet hooks, circular needles and knitting needles from us. We offer a price guarantee on all products, whereby you are guaranteed the lowest market prices. We also offer many other benefits, including a 365 days return policy, fast delivery and professional customer support. British retailer of Pony knitting accessories and crochet accessories Pony is a British manufacturer that has been producing hobby items for several years. Products from Pony are popular both here in the UK and internationally, and are being ripped from the shelves all over the world. We have also chosen to sell hobby items from Pony that will guarantee you quality for all your money’s worth. Buy Pony knitting needles, crochet hooks and circular needles with a price guarantee Rito offers you Pony knitting needles, crochet needles and circular needles with a price guarantee. Additionally, you can also get many other types of knitting accessories and crochet accessories, where high quality and user-friendliness are the main focus.In the large selection of products from Pony you can get the following items:

Very smooth metal shaft and throat – I have a cheap ergo hook and the metal is kind of bubbly which is endlessly annoying when my yarn snags on it I really like cheap little Birch hooks. They’re better than the full metal ones (for some reason those ones just don’t mesh with me) and they’re really affordable. I have several because I like to keep my hook with the project so I don’t forget which hook I was using so I actually have 2 size 4 Birch hooks. No complaints.They’re not ideal for tight crocheters because the tapered throat allows the working loop to slip even smaller and tighter as you’re crocheting I’m naturally a very twitchy person – I don’t sit still for very long – and this behaviour translates with crochet hooks as well. If I’ve been using a Clover Amour all day designing something in the Crochet Coach studio and I want to switch to another project, I’ll often change to a different style of hook too just to mix it up. It’s like exercise – if you run 5km every day your body eventually gets used to it and you need to change your exercise routine to incorporate something different.

They’re better for wrist pain as the inline hooks require more movement to get yarn loops on and off them. The taper in tapered hooks means slightly less yarn wrangling because it’s meeting you half way. I didn’t take very well to using the Addi Swing . I’m very glad I tried it and after a while it was quite comfortable but it took some practice. I’m a knife grip crocheter and found it fine to use the Addi Swing but I’m pretty sure a pen grip crocheter would struggle – they look to me like they’re designed for knife grippers.I’m part of their referral program so if you want 20% off your first Happy Hook you can use this link here. They’re so worth it I love mine even though it’s a Bates. I’ll admit it – I’m a bonafide crochet hook addict. I’m constantly on the search for the best ergonomic crochet hooks which means I buy A LOT of hooks. At last count I had about seven 4mm hooks alone. Seems like overkill right? If I see a hook I’ve never tried before, I buy it immediately – it’s my achilles heel. I think I’m one of the only yarn crafters who buys more hooks than yarn! I’ve had a few people asking what my go to hooks are and the truth is, I use so many different styles of hooks I can’t even count, but I do have a few favourites. The handle isn’t ergonomic per se, it’s just built up with polymer clay to give it a handle. I think this is a plus though because it’s inclusive of all crocheters. Both pen and knife grips can use them. I bought this from a knitting store that carries only Addi hooks so I was kind of forced into buying it but I quite like it. It’s a 2mm so I use it for amigurumi and it’s a top notch little hook. I prefer these to the Addi Swing so if you’re going to budget for an Addi hook, try this one first, especially if you’re a pencil grip crocheter. I can’t quite imagine how a pencil grip crocheter would hold and Addi Swing. If anyone can point me to a video of it being done, I’d love to see it! My personal preference shouldn’t really come into anyone else’s crochet hook experiences but I’m a Clover Amour gal through and through. I use and love a variety of crochet hooks but if I have the choice, I generally reach for a Clover every time!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment