276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Whale WU7207 Pressure Switch, White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This also explains the effect of the change if the supply voltage is increased. The pumps transfer curve is raised higher which puts the pressure switches setting into the high volume portion of the curve. both types of control will work with the same objective and that is to reduce the time the pump actually runs and exetend it's life, I followed your instructions (post 4) down to the tee word for word, thanks for these but it still didn't stop the pump. The first to market with a combined water and space heater for touring use was Alde, as long ago as 1966. The unit used antifreeze to heat both water and radiatorsand became renowned for its efficiency. There's not much to see with Whale's Expanse underfloor heater Combined water and space heaters for caravans

Here is a simple pressure-switched system using a submersible pump. The pressure switch acts as a one-way valve keeping thepressure in the system when the pump switches off. The other one-way valve prevents warm water from the heater getting into the cold supply. This arrangement can be found on many Lunar caravans.You might find another pump may not exhibit the same oscillation. Even pumps of the same model will have slight differences in performance which might be just enough to prevent your problem. My motorhome (Adria Compact SL Plus) has had water pulsing issues from new. I have a Whale pressure switch and an in tank Reich High Power Pump plus water pump. As with the other units, on occasion, I have had to repeat the process to get it right; but generally, once it’s been done, that’s it. Historically, some submersible water pumps were notoriously reluctant to prime and, when initially submerged, needed to be shaken to expel air and allow the pump’s impeller to 'get a grip’ on the water. OK if an Aquaroll-type external water container was being used, but not if the pump was in a motorhome’s fresh-water tank. Reich advertise “a patented ventilation system which is integrated into many of our pumps and provides immediate output after immersing into the tank”, and your Reisch pump should have that feature ad not suffer from priming problems.

Yes, you can continue to return items as normal as long as you follow the government guidelines about leaving your house.Also when I run the pump there's no air coming out of the taps (at least not yet) which I would have expected with any sort of leak in the pipes. If the symptoms are of the shower water fluctuating in temperature, this too is a sign that you have a higher voltage than on your previous trip. instead of on the taps have a micro switch on a pressure device that controls the operation of the pump by sensing a drop in pressure when the taps turned on, After a few hours of playing with the system today adjusting the pressure switch screw to no avail and now thinking about it I will try some silicon around the external pumps connecting nozzle seals as you suggested - will try this on Sunday. This seems to be the only point that air could entre the system causing a pressure drop thus pump runs continuous. But the system / boiler all work fine apart from the pump running continually, with only a small amount of spluttering at the taps after the main control panel was switched off for about 5 mins.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment