276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Letters to Penthouse XIII

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Penthouse Forum, sometimes simply Forum, is a magazine owned by Penthouse World Media, the publishers of Penthouse magazine. She stole all my cocaine and the next day her boyfriend came to my office and beat me up and I got fired. As every amazing page of every all-real letter will prove, only one thing's certain-cheating has never felt so good. Readers will savor this collection of letters, all handpicked by the Editors of Penthouse Naughty hookups, dirty deeds and sinful tell-alls. Penthouse readers know that when it comes to forbidden sex, married women can be very hot, experienced, and insatiable.

The "letters" section of the magazine became popular, resulting in the creation of another Penthouse publication, Penthouse Letters. There was a group of us there, boys and girls, who’d been friends for no other reason than we lived close to each other in the military family housing area where my dad was stationed. Bob Guccione, with his love of all things pseudo-Roman, titled the readers’ letters “Penthouse Forum. Gundlach (1), lcdlover (1), Gabriel_Orgrease (1), chronotron (1), Blackhippiechick (1), visionarywordsmith (1), RogerThirteen (1), David_Cain (1), irs (1), ravenslady5076 (1), scarycreek (1), PrisonLib (1), mail.These were from prison inmates; their sexual adventures, real or made up, too often came to violent ends. My work days began in Kathy’s tiny windowless office, listening to her whoop over what she and Larry had done the night before, or if she had spent the evening alone waiting for the phone to ring, tending to her crying jags, patting her on the back and handing her Kleenex. While the lesbian story didn’t do much for me, I was enraptured by these forbidden words describing sex.

I was no longer a Viva editor, but being fired for cursing out my boss taught me to keep my mouth shut in the face of stupidity, a skill which kept me employed for forty years.I’m a good-looking, 19-year-old guy, and my girlfriend is an 18-year-old nude model and cheerleader for an SEC powerhouse. Jim was not about to use his own expense account on anything so unnecessary as a meal (he ate almost nothing, getting through the day on three lunchtime vodka martinis). Letters to Penthouse XXXXIV celebrates hot and steamy sexual encounters that are a notch above triple X.

Kathy was a blonde Texan, lanky and wide-eyed with a slow drawl that disguised how whip smart she really was, and Larry was Larry L.I was a little geeky, so put up with David, who puberty wasn’t being kind to, so I could play his games sometimes. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around September 1, 2011. After “Whorehouse” closed, a stinker of a sequel, “The Second Best Little Whorehouse in Texas” ran for all of a week.

Married couples, perfect strangers, frisky friends, and randy roommates mix and match their desires-and share every sizzling detail of their erotic exploits. Robert had thoughtfully selected and marked up the next issue’s letters; using the tip of his thumb and index finger, and trying not to make a face, he fastidiously pulled out a few letters from the envelope to show me what to do. No one had clued me into what my responsibilities at Penthouse would be, but I quickly found out that the most important part of my job was taking Jim Goode to lunch, a chore I shared with the rest of the editorial staff.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. As a reporter, Jim had covered the set of The Misfits for Life magazine, and I had been a fan of Marilyn since I was ten, when I saw Gentlemen Prefer Blondes on Saturday Night at the Movies. Those who look for provocative, stimulating, and eye-opening tell-alls that inspire and arouse flock to Penthouse for all that it has to offer. Hachette Book Group is a leading book publisher based in New York and a division of Hachette Livre, the third-largest publisher in the world. Readers will be thrilled as they dip into each story that deals with wife swapping and, as a result, will dare to be just as wild and crazy with their own partners.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment