276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Big Beautiful

£6.285£12.57Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is beautiful lesson about Economics and Business success from the Quran. Business’ that thrive are one’s that create more value for consumers than they take. This simple concept is often neglected by individuals that start business’ because they primarily get into business for selfish reasons, they want money and the freedom. Profits and freedom are a by product that comes only to those who provide tremendous value upfront for their users. Failure to understand this is a major contributor to the statistic that 80% of business fail within the first 5 years. It’s a difficult task to bring the most value to the marketplace while remaining cost effective and competitive. Every event and incident of his life has been described and narrated in detail, but no one can claim to have rendered the Prophet’s (PBUH) biography its full right. Hundreds of Islamic books have been written on Prophet Muhammad’s life (PBUH) and this endeavor will continue till the Day of Resurrection. This comprehensive, accessible, and authenticated guide to Islam is essential to understanding the world's fastest-growing religion.

This book includes references from the Quran, the Sunnah, dictionaries, history books, and the sayings of the Salaf. It further explains the signs of the Hour through the help of maps and pictures related to the specific topic. The people said to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): Messenger of Allah, shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection? The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Do you feel any trouble in seeing the moon on the night when it is full? They said: Messenger of Allah, no. He (the Messenger) further said: Do you feel any trouble in seeing the sun, when there is no cloud over it? They said: Messenger of Allah. no. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Verily you would see Him like this (as you see the sun and the moon). God will gather people on the Day of Resurrection and say: Let every people follow what they worshipped. Those who worshipped the sun would follow the sun, and those who worshipped the moon would follow the moon, and those who worshipped the devils would follow the devils. This Ummah (of Islam) alone would be left behind and there would be hypocrites too amongst it. Allah would then come to them in a form other than His own Form, recognisable to them, and would say: I am your Lord. They would say: We take refuge with Allah from thee. We will stay here till our Lord comes to us. and when our Lord would come we would recognise Him. Subsequently Allah would come to them in His own Form, recognisable to them, and say: I am your Lord. They would say: Thou art our Lord. And they would follow Him, and a bridge would be set over the Hell; and I (the Holy Prophet) and my Ummah would be the first to pass over it; and none but the messengers would speak on that day, and the prayer of the messengers on that day would be: O Allah! grant safety, grant safety. In Hell, there would be long spits like the thorns of Sa'dan He (the Holy Prophet) said: Have you seen Sa'dan? They replied: Yes, Messenger of Allah. He said: Verily those (hooks) would be like the thorns of Sa'dan, but no one knows their size except Allah. These would seize people for their misdeeds. Some of them would escape for their (good) deeds, and some would be rewarded for their deeds till they get salvation. When Allah would finish judging His bondsmen and because of His mercy decide to take out of Hell such people as He pleases. He would command the angels to bring out those who had not associated anything with Allah; to whom Allah decided to show mercy. those who would say: There is no god but Allah. They (the angels) would recognise them in the Fire by the marks of prostration, for Hell-fire will devour everything (limb) of the sons of Adam except the marks of prostration. Allah has forbidden the fire to consume the marks of prostration. They will be taken out of the Fire having been burnt, and the water of life would be poured over them, and they will sprout as seed does In the silt carried by flood. This Islamic book contains the rules and regulations about the understanding of the signs of the hour, eradicates misconceptions about them, and reveals to readers the explanation of more than 135 signs of the Hour in regard to the last word.

Dr. Shafiqu ur Rehman, a prominent religious scholar of Pakistan, has written this Islamic book entitled Namaz e Nabvi to the benefit of the Ummah. Within this book, he has covered the correct process of ablution and salah in the light of the sunnah. Educating readers on historic periods of Islam from the religion’s early spread through such events as the creation of Pakistan and the secularization of Turkey, The Islam Book also focuses on many everyday life issues diet, restriction on interest in moneylending, naming practices for babies and marriage, divorce, and death practices. The authors discuss Islam and science, democracy, education, and literature, talking briefly about major works such as The Thousand and One Nights, the poetry of Rumi and Omar Khayyam, and an interesting, lesser-known Sufi work, The Conference of Birds.

We have certainly created man into hardship. Does he think that never will anyone overcome him?” Surah Balad Ayat 4-5 The Islam Book is an authentic and comprehensive overview of Islam, its history, its contributions to science, literature, art, and architecture over the centuries. There are 6 main topics provided in this book, which is Muhammad, The Quran, An Islamic Identity, The Golden Age Of Islam, Reform and Revival, and Islam Today. This book describes the foundational ideas not just of Islam, the religion, but also many of the great Islamic civilisations, cultures, and political and social movements that the religion inspired, and continues to inspire. The Sealed Nectar is a gem of a book. Darussalam also published this book in the Arabic and English language for the benefit of the Muslim Ummah. This a must-read for all Muslims looking to learn more about early Islam and Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) life. 07). Islamic Fatawa Regarding Women

Customer reviews

He has brought to the notice of the people in one volume all the necessary rules and regulations of Islam. We can say that this Islamic book is a comprehensive collection of teachings of the Qur’an and Sunnah related to all walks of life. 04). Namaz e Nabvi (نماز نبوی) Early portions of the book treat the basics—the life of Muhammed, the Five Pillars of Islam fulfilled through ritual action, the Six Pillars of Faith describing major religious beliefs, and the history, nature, and structure of the Quran, Islam’s Holy book. Throughout such sections, the authors help readers understand how Islam resembles and differs from Judaism and Christianity. It distinguishes between Sunni and Shia sects of Islam as well as explaining Sufism—Islamic mysticism. Abu! some of the people amongst us who belong to Khurasan say that a person who freed his bondswoman and then married her is like one who rode over a sacrificial animal. Sha'bi said: Abu Burda b. Abi Musa narrated it to me on the authority of his father that verily the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: There are three (classes of persons) who would be given a double reward. One who is amongst the People of the Book and believed in his apostle and (lived) to see the time of Apostle Muhammad (ﷺ) and affirmed his faith in him and followed him and attested his truth, for him is the double reward; and the slave of the master who discharges all those obligations that he owes to Allah and discharges his duties that he owes to his master, for him there is a double reward. And a man who had a bondswoman and fed her and fed her well, then taught her good manners, and did that well and later on granted her freedom and married her, for him is the double reward. Then Sha'bi said: Accept this hadith without (giving) anything. Formerly a man was (obliged) to travel to Medina even for a smaller hadith than this. I was brought al-Buraq Who is an animal white and long, larger than a donkey but smaller than a mule, who would place his hoof a distance equal to the range of version. I mounted it and came to the Temple (Bait Maqdis in Jerusalem), then tethered it to the ring used by the prophets. I entered the mosque and prayed two rak'ahs in it, and then came out and Gabriel brought me a vessel of wine and a vessel of milk. I chose the milk, and Gabriel said: You have chosen the natural thing. Then he took me to heaven. Gabriel then asked the (gate of heaven) to be opened and he was asked who he was. He replied: Gabriel. He was again asked: Who is with you? He (Gabriel) said: Muhammad. It was said: Has he been sent for? Gabriel replied: He has indeed been sent for. And (the door of the heaven) was opened for us and lo! we saw Adam. He welcomed me and prayed for my good. Then we ascended to the second heaven. Gabriel (peace be upon him) (asked the door of heaven to be opened), and he was asked who he was. He answered: Gabriel; and was again asked: Who is with you? He replied: Muhammad. It was said: Has he been sent for? He replied: He has indeed been sent for. The gate was opened. When I entered 'Isa b. Maryam and Yahya b. Zakariya (peace be upon both of them), cousins from the maternal side. welcomed me and prayed for my good Then I was taken to the third heaven and Gabriel asked for the opening (of the door). He was asked: Who are you? He replied: Gabriel. He was (again) asked: Who is with you? He replied Muhammad (ﷺ). It was said: Has he been sent for? He replied He has indeed been sent for. (The gate) was opened for us and I saw Yusuf (peace of Allah be upon him) who had been given half of (world) beauty. He welcomed me prayed for my well-being. Then he ascended with us to the fourth heaven. Gabriel (peace be upon him) asked for the (gate) to be opened, and it was said: Who is he? He replied: Gabriel. It was (again) said: Who is with you? He said: Muhammad. It was said: Has he been sent for? He replied: He has indeed been sent for. The (gate) was opened for us, and lo! Idris was there. He welcomed me and prayed for my well-being (About him) Allah, the Exalted and the Glorious, has said:" We elevated him (Idris) to the exalted position" (Qur'an xix. 57). Then he ascended with us to the fifth heaven and Gabriel asked for the (gate) to be opened. It was said: Who is he? He replied Gabriel. It was (again) said: Who is with thee? He replied: Muhammad. It was said Has he been sent for? He replied: He has indeed been sent for. (The gate) was opened for us and then I was with Harun (Aaron-peace of Allah be upon him). He welcomed me prayed for my well-being. Then I was taken to the sixth heaven. Gabriel (peace be upon him) asked for the door to be opened. It was said: Who is he? He replied: Gabriel. It was said: Who is with thee? He replied: Muhammad. It was said: Has he been sent for? He replied: He has indeed been sent for. (The gate) was opened for us and there I was with Musa (Moses peace be upon him) He welcomed me and prayed for my well-being. Then I was taken up to the seventh heaven. Gabriel asked the (gate) to be opened. It was said: Who is he? He said: Gabriel It was said. Who is with thee? He replied: Muhammad (may peace be upon him.) It was said: Has he been sent for? He replied: He has indeed been sent for. (The gate) was opened for us and there I found Ibrahim (Abraham peace be upon him) reclining against the Bait-ul-Ma'mur and there enter into it seventy thousand angels every day, never to visit (this place) again. Then I was taken to Sidrat-ul-Muntaha whose leaves were like elephant ears and its fruit like big earthenware vessels. And when it was covered by the Command of Allah, it underwent such a change that none amongst the creation has the power to praise its beauty. Darussalam is one of the best and top publishers of Islamic books in the world. The authenticity of our publications is widely admitted in the Muslim world. Our books are also available in the main library of the Masjid of the Rasool ﷺ in Saudi Arabia. The content provided in the books by Darussalam is aligned with the teachings of Islam. Its major work is on the publishing of the Holy Quran in different languages on a very large scale on quality papers and with beautiful covers.

The author of this Islamic book is Dr. Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-‘Areefi, Professor of ‘Aqeedah (beliefs) and Contemporary Math-habs and Religions at King Sa‘ood University, Riyadh, and Member of the Senior Council for Islamic Media. He was taught by Shiekh bin Baz, Sheikh Abdullah bin Jibreen and Sheikh Muhammad bin Saleh Al-Uthaimain رحمهم اللهHe is famous for his sermons. Also, Read The people need conciseness and a definite solution to every problem so that they can act upon the Quran and the Sunnah. Of course, it is the duty of the people to seek evidence and to be satisfied with other scholars. This is the latest edition with many additions which have made it more comprehensive in its material. All the issues regarding Salah have been solved in detail with references to the Quran and Sunnah. Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. “Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people.” Ayat 286 This book is the autobiography of Muhammad Asad who is an intellectual Muslim scholar, political theorist and spiritual writer. Published in 1954, Muhammad Asad tells about his initial rejection of all religions, how he entered into Taoism then his fascinating travel as a diplomat, and finally his Islam embracement. The book is a combination of adventure and scenic beauty of travel.This book is one of the clearest big-picture explanations about Islam. It is a perfect introduction for novices, but the sheer wealth of information can also teach so many new insights to the practitioners of the faith. Islam is a large topic to cover. I have heard bits and pieces about this religion but have never really been able to put all this knowledge together into a coherent picture. But otherwise, this is a pretty nice book covering a large array of subjects around Islam, starting with the basics about Islam as a religion, the history of big Muslim figures and going all the way to Islam in today's world and some challenges in Muslim and non-Muslim countries regarding Islam (such as Islamophobia in the West and extremely restrictive interpretations of some religious rules in Saudi Arabia). This essential guide to Islam covers every aspect of the Muslim faith and its history - from the life of the Prophet Muhammad and the teachings of the Koran to Islam in the 21st century. Celebrating the scientific, literary, and artistic achievements of the Islamic Golden Age and the ideas of philosophers and theologians across the centuries, it opens a window on the Islamic world.

The author of this Islamic book, Imam Ibn Qayyim رحمه الله, was born in 691 AH and died in 751 AH. He was an important medieval Islamic jurisconsult, theologian, and spiritual writer. He was the famous pupil of Shiekh ul Islam Imam Ibn Taimiyyah and the teacher of Imam Ibn Rajab and Imam Ibn Kathir رحمهم الله. The Islam Book helped me organize everything I have learned over the years, correct misconceptions that I have had, and fill in a lot of missing information. This book covers the history of the religion, key concepts of the faith, important events, famous people (including my favorite, Ibn Battuta, the Moroccan Marco Polo), the golden age of Islam, and contemporary issues for the Muslim community. So he completed this Islamic book in a period of twenty years and the result is that more than two million copies of this Islamic book have been published and dedicated to the public. Are you sure you are offering salah according to the Sunnah and are not making any mistakes in it? Many people are unfamiliar with their mistakes and are unaware of the Prophet’s (PBUH) method of Prayer. Since prayer is obligatory for every Muslim, it is also obligatory for every Muslim to learn its method. This book is so comprehensive and authoritative on its subject that it has been introduced on the “Abb Takk” news channel in Pakistan with reference to a standard, authentic, comprehensive, and non-sectarian book on the topic of Prayer. 05). Tib-e-Nabvi (طب نبوی)As the editor and 11 contributors put it, this book is for you whether you are a Muslim, a student, or simply curious. Appropriate for high school age or older readers wanting to understand Islam, The Islam Book is also a must for any library. Dr. Muhammad bin Abdul Rahman Al-Arifi, a prominent Saudi cleric, thought of compiling the biographies of the Companions of the Holy Prophet and the stories of prominent people of the Ummah in a similar way, which were far superior to the biographies of non-Muslims. One hundred and fifty thousand Saudi Riyals (SR 150,000) (forty thousand U.S. Dollars) was announced as the grand prize for the best five books and The Sealed Nectar was awarded the first prize.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment