276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smart BMS PCB Protection Board JK Bms Active Balance Bms 8S 12S 13S 14S 16S 17S 20S 24S Smart Bms 100A 150A 200A Lifepo4 Li-Ion Lto Battery BMS Charger Module With Balance Function (Color : JK-BD2A24

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

sensor:127]: 'jk-bms balance starting voltage': Sending state 3.30000 V with 3 decimals of accuracy c) When performing welding work on the equalizer, make sure that the soldering iron tip is grounded; Also, most BMS on the market provides no way for the user to monitor the battery. It's very important to be able to see your individual cell group voltages and be able to monitor the amount of current going into and coming out of your battery. sensor:127]: 'jk-bms charging low temperature protection': Sending state -20.00000 °C with 0 decimals of accuracy Another benefit that DALY has is that they are totally sealed. You are not getting into that BMS. Nothing is exposed and it is very, very well-built. In fact, the DALY BMS has the highest build quality out of them all as they are totally sealed and even waterproof. The one downside to this is their BMSs can be rather large and clunky.

Victron Energy does not have a BMS for custom batteries. They do have a BMS for their batteries and a battery balancer ( more info here). Real-time, active, energy transfer equalization, after the balance is reached, the pressure difference between the cells is ≤ 3mV; And, I just wanted to start a place specific to this BMS so I can add my thoughts as I learn new information. sensor:127]: 'jk-bms cell voltage overvoltage delay': Sending state 5.00000 s with 0 decimals of accuracy sensor:127]: 'jk-bms cell voltage overvoltage recovery': Sending state 4.10000 V with 3 decimals of accuracyWiring a 4S 12V BMS is quite easy. The BMS has two cables. These are the main battery – and the main cell -. sensor:127]: 'jk-bms temperature sensor temperature difference protection': Sending state 20.00000 °C with 0 decimals of accuracy

From what I can tell, JBD and ANT are basically the same company. They are listed together on SRIKO Batteries and have a very similar look and feel. They make a really good BMS. I've used a few JBD models and I have used plenty of ANT models. For the several ANT models I have used, the BMS itself works just fine, but I was not at all happy with the app and Bluetooth reliability. The issues with the app and Bluetooth reliability do not seem to be an issue with JBD for some reason. sensor:127]: 'jk-bms charging high temperature protection': Sending state 70.00000 °C with 0 decimals of accuracy sensor:127]: 'jk-bms discharging low temperature protection': Sending state -20.00000 °C with 0 decimals of accuracy

Overview

GW-24S4EB (NEEY/Heltec 4A Smart Active Balancer), hw HW-2.8.0, sw ZH-1.2.3 (reported by @cristi2005) When a battery is discharging it will draw voltage down and the Inverter should be set to stop Inverting at about 46V to 48V (2.875V to 3.0V per cell) The UVP and UVPR are used to set the BMS to shut down on Under Voltage so as not to let the battery be discharged until damage occurs. It should be set at about 2.6V to 2.7V and UVPR should be set about 0.1V higher. JK BMS is great. The BMS themselves are very well built and the app is well designed. The menus in the JK BMS app are laid out intuitively, which makes the app super easy to use. Another important thing is that I have never experienced any sort of connection issues when communicating with a JK BMS over Bluetooth. As mentioned in my other article, you should not go over 100 Amps in your system. If you do, you need to increase the voltage of your system. I still don’t understand why people would buy a 300A 12V BMS. It’s a waste of wiring costs and a safety hazard. Below are my recommended inverter sizes for a particular system voltage: sensor:127]: 'jk-bms discharging overcurrent protection': Sending state 60.00000 A with 0 decimals of accuracy

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment