276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Savage Wisdom: Inspiration with an edge

£7.975£15.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Durable – Increases your Constitution score by 1, to a maximum of 20. If you roll a Hit Die to regain HP, you will gain a minimum HP that will be equal to twice the Constitution modifier. We all have our scars. That's what falling in love is all about: revealing your scars to somebody who loves you anyway.

Don’t mistake this fake smile and professional body language. I’d punch you in the throat if I knew I wouldn’t lose my job.” Father’s name is Not Available. We have no more Information about his Father; we will try to collect information and update soon. Magic Initiate Wizard – Get one spell slot, learn two cantrips, and a level 1 spell from the Wizard spell pool.Shield Master – Gain +2 to your Dexterity saving throws when you have a shield. Your reaction can be used to potentially shield yourself from spells. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.” – Steven Wright A diary with no drawings of me in it? Where are the torrid fantasies? The romance covers?” – Cassandra Clare What we feel and think and are is to a great extent determined by the state of our ductless glands and viscera ” – Aldous Huxley The Wizard class uses the power of the Weave to inflict harm on your foes. They have a good number of spells up their sleeve but remember that you can only prepare some of them beforehand. Here are the best Wizard feats:

A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well-known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.” – Fred AllenThe mother’s name is Not Available. We have no more Information about his Father; we will try to collect information and update soon.

People that pay for things never complain. It’s the guy you give something to that you can’t please.” – Will Rogers Medium Armour Master – When you’re wearing medium armor, add 3 to your AC if your Dexterity is at 16 or higher. Medium Armor doesn’t give disadvantages to Stealth. Resilient – You can choose one ability score. Increase the chosen ability score by 1, to a maximum of 20. You gain proficiency in saving throws using the chosen ability.

Daily Habits

If you find me offensive. Then I suggest you quit finding me.” “If anything can go wrong, it will.” – Murphy’s Laws

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment