276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IAMS Complete Dry Cat Food for Adult 1+ Cats with Chicken 10 kg

£22.9£45.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I know my cats are getting the required nutrition and balance of vitamins etc and to be honest, I'm just glad I don't have to deal with the wrath of wet food.

The crunchy kibbles are perfectly sized for a cat’s mouth, with added prebiotics and beet pulp for a healthy gut and heart.IAMS for Vitality for adult cats with Fresh Chicken is a 100% complete and balanced cat food for your cat. This may vary slightly depending on the payment method, availability, your location and public holidays. IAMS for Vitality for senior cats is a 100% complete and balanced expert nutrition for your pet to enjoy and thrive on. In keeping with the cat's natural behaviour, we recommend you divide the daily portion into at least 2 meals a day.

HEALTHY TEETH: Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels to help reduce tartar build up for healthy teeth. The joy of healthy vitality is not simply visible health of your cat’s happiness; it is the powerful combination of the two together. Unfortunately we are no longer able to send to France, Germany, Slovakia or Sweden due to customs regulations. I know the product well so know my kitties like it and it is suitable to help my lady cat's growing girth as exercise is not her thing! With no fillers, artificial colours, flavours or GMOs and a wheat free recipe (produced in a factory that handles wheat).

IAMS offers expert nutrition in a wide range of tasty recipes for each and every pet, all to support your cat's healthy vitality.

We believe that as dogs and cats evolved from carnivores, they should be fed accordingly and with this in mind, the main protein sources are chicken, lamb, fish and egg. By spending time with breeders and nutritionists, he learned the importance of proteins and the role of fat in pet food diets. Thanks to IAMS you will be able to appreciate their digestive health when you clear up after them with a tailored fibre blend of prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion.It is also enriched with other beneficial ingredients, including prebiotics and vitamins to complete the recipe. Except for the slightly larger size biscuits the taste I'm guessing is the same since I'm not brave enough to try them lol.

And because we know that cats have different needs, we’ve developed recipes to fit their life stage and specific needs such as hairball control, light in fat, indoor and dental.This range of IAMS cat food offers your cat all the vital nutrients it needs for a healthy, happy and active lifestyle, combined in an irresistible dish that will please very palate.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment