276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FLUFFY FLUFFY CINNAMOROLL GN VOL 01 (C: 1-0-0) (Fluffy Fluffy Cinnamoroll, 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nonetheless, things remain lighthearted/“fluffy” throughout the entire manga, even when the characters experience conflict or serious situations. Fluffy, Fluffy Cinnamoroll (ふわふわ♥シナモン, Fuwa Fuwa Shinamon)) is a manga series with the story and art by Yumi Tsukirino and the concept by Chisato Seki. Cinnamoroll (シナモロール), or Cinnamon ( シナモン), is a Sanrio character and a member of the Cinnamoroll universe. In the Manga, Mocha's fur color is light brown and she is seen wearing different hair accessories besides her pink flowers. It didn't have the perfect blend of adorable and funny moments that I expected to find in another manga by this author.

Fluffy, fluffy Cinnamoroll. 1 : Tsukirino, Yumi : Free

Cinnamon was deemed the most popular Sanrio character in 2020 - 2023, winning first place in the Sanrio Character Ranking. The Cinnamoangels also show up in the third volume of Fluffy, Fluffy Cinnamoroll and even have their own stories and adventures.However, copyright issues with Sega Toys and Horipro's character series, Ochaken, would officially change her name to "Cinnamoroll" or "Cinnamon" as of 2003. As a fan of Rainbow Brite, Care Bears, Moon Dreamers, and Sailor Moon, I found this cuddly story of friendship among the Cloud Kids and flying puppies to be utterly enjoyable. The beginning explains each character and each of the magical elements that you will find in the story which is a helpful element for these very young manga readers. I am not into cutesy stuff, but I found the comics entertaining and fun for their intended audience and I will read a few more in the series (depending on how long it is) to see where the main story line goes. Mocha ends up winning a limited poster raffle, signed by Galette, causing her to have feelings for him (and possibly before then).

Galette | Cinnamoroll Wiki | Fandom Galette | Cinnamoroll Wiki | Fandom

The next day, Mocha tried to talk with Galette, however he said “I’m trying to concentrate on my work. Cinnamon's friends were created by Okumura's desire to have fans pick a character that best represents them, rather than just having the characters play supporting roles. urn:lcp:fluffyfluffycinn0000tsuk_l9q3:lcpdf:89568fe5-3895-4747-80f8-8c3d080b9804 Foldoutcount 0 Identifier fluffyfluffycinn0000tsuk_l9q3 Identifier-ark ark:/13960/s23zgpqttmm Invoice 1652 Isbn 9781421540665 Lccn bl2011037026 Ocr tesseract 5.Cappuccino ( カプチーノ, Kapuchīno) Cappuccino (Born August 10) is a male puppy living in the house with the red roof across the street from Cafe Cinnamon. Fluffy, Fluffy Cinnamoroll (ふわふわ♥シナモン Fuwa Fuwa Shinamon), was a comic series released in japan and north america in 2004 to 2008. Most of the time in the manga, the Cinnamoangels attempt to see "The Caramels" a boy band and each of the Angels have a crush on each member. The drawings are sweet and childlike, and may inspire budding artists to draw their own Fluffy friends.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment