276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pregnancy Congratulations Card – Expecting a Baby Congrats – Pregnant Expecting Mothers Expectant Parents – Ideal Boy or Girl - Cute Greeting - Blank Inside to Write own Special Message

£2.44£4.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With each heartfelt message, you'll be helping them create even more cherished memories. Let's celebrate this special time together The feeling of being fat will last 9 months. The feeling of being a mum will last a lifetime. I send you all the best wishes. I am so grateful to hear you are finally expecting a baby. I know the wait has been challenging, but now your dreams will be realized. How exciting to share this glorious experience with you as we await your precious baby. Congratulations! You’re pregnant and it is wonderful to hear! I am so happy for you. Enjoy this time, put your feet up when you are tired and have that nap when needed. Enjoy that extra love and care from others. Appreciate this time, for when your baby arrives, you will be a happy hectic mom. Good regards to your mother-to-be! Congratulations to your little boy. Congratulations on The Pregnancy

You are one of the kindest people I know, so when I heard you were expecting a baby, my heart burst with joy. I know you will fill your baby’s life with love and kindness, and just like you, they will make the world a better place because they are in it. Here are a few ways to send congratulations to your coworker: Congratulating A Coworker Close To You Bringing new life into the world is truly a remarkable experience, and we want to be a part of your journey!Best of all, our greeting cards come with a blank interior. You can choose the perfect wish to include in them for your specific situation, whether it's a boy or a girl, twins, or even triplets! You’re having a baby! That’s fantastic news. Life is about to get a little more interesting. I wish you a safe and easy pregnancy, with good health and a happy home. May the next few months be filled with a level of joy exceeded only by the birth of your baby. Congratulations on your pregnancy. You have just embraced motherhood – the most beautiful and life-giving journey that any has ever trodden upon.

I hope your pregnancy brings you all the joy in the world. It’s a time for profound beginnings and embracing the new opportunities life is offering you. There is nothing more powerful than being a Mother. You will find peace in every step, every tear, and every word. Congrats on your pregnancy. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your precious little one! I'm sending you and your amazing family my best wishes for this momentous occasion! I’m so happy for you! Congratulations because finally, you are going to be a mom. Take care of yourself as well as the little angle inside your womb. God bless! Congratulations that your path into motherhood is now beginning. We are so excited about seeing your little angel. But please enjoy your pregnancy for now, dear!Take our heartfelt congratulations on your own miraculous trip. Pregnancy is a gift, and you are the most fortunate soul. Short Wishes for Pregnancy If you know someone who is about to become a parent, then you might want to congratulate them with one of the most heartwarming pregnancy congratulations wishes. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and love. There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.”

It’s a joy to be a woman because you have the most magical moment of your life to experience: giving life! Congratulations so much on your pregnancy! Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.” – George Bernard Shaw Your loved one is pregnant! Congratulations! This is an amazing and wonderful time, and you are probably feeling a mixture of excitement, happiness, and maybe even a little bit of anxiety. But don't worry, all of those feelings are totally normal. Footnotes Paper has the perfect card to congratulate a loved one on their pregnancy news! The humorous babysit definition greeting card is sure to get a laugh, and it's a great way to let new parents know that you're there for them. You might want to include some motivational baby shower quotes if the parents are the kind who would value some inspiration and support.A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.” When I heard you are expecting a baby, many things rushed through my head, and I could hardly contain my excitement. Congratulations on this upcoming monumental event, and I look forward to holding your tiny human really soon.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment