276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Aromatic- Brightening Powder Exfoliant for Smoother Skin-Brightening Complex with Phytic Acid-Gentle Enough for Daily Use - 74g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Founded by skin-therapist Jane Wurwand in 1986, Dermalogica offers professional-grade skincare to therapists for use on clients during treatments and retail formulas to treat your skin at home. Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PCA, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Isethionate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Copolymer, Maltodextrin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Hydroxyethyl Ether, Water/Aqua/Eau, Limonene, Citric Acid.

To apply Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant, I pour the rice-based powder into my wet hand and mix it to create a paste. After gently working the mixture into my face and, lastly, rinsing it off, my skin immediately appears healthier. Any flaking, peeling patches are removed or drastically improved, and the gunk directly underneath the surface of the skin is expelled. Long-term, this exfoliant keeps my skin smooth and polished, free from incessant whiteheads and clogged pores. Connecting with people through the power of touch, Dermalogica want to form a unique and lasting bond with each customer whether through hands during a treatment or through voice with their education to ensure healthy skincare for all.

Dermalogica may not be for everyone, either because of the high price point or it doesn’t react well with your skin. There are a few other brands to consider. This iconic exfoliating powder will help you to achieve beautifully brighter and smoother-looking skin that's gently polished to perfection. Customers who didn’t fall in love with the Microfoliant found it to be too harsh, or thought the smell was off putting. Babette D. wrote, “I ended up with more acne and rashes than I had before using this. I hate it.” Lauren D. did not have a good reaction to the powder. “The word ‘daily’ is in the name of the product but after the second day I used it, it completely destroyed my skin barrier. I’m now breaking out and dealing with dry flaky skin. I would not recommend for sensitive acne prone skin.” Dermalogica is used by more than 100,000 skin therapists in more than 100 countries around the world, they know more than anyone that no two skin conditions are the same, forever changing due to lifestyle, the environment, stress and diet. With this in mind, Dermalogica have created highly customised skincare routines for everyone. Glowy, smooth and renewed skin, never gets old. Like most, you may be tempted to buy makeup, expensive creams and serums for skin like this, however, you can achieve this with a good exfoliator. Ageing, acne and uneven skin texture are just the tips of the iceberg when it comes to the skin-enhancing benefits they offer. Smoothing, fine lines wrinkles, boost collagen and cell turnover, an exfoliator leaves your skin glowing from within without the need for makeup. Additionally, it’s used for acne and blemish-prone skin types, helping smooth, reduce pigmentation and balance excess oil and dirt.

As mentioned above, this product is a powder, so it does require a little work to achieve the right consistency. You'll want to apply this after cleansing, on to clean skin. To start, get your hands wet and dispense the powder into your hands. Rub the hands together to create a creamy lather (this is what will activate the product, so this step is key) and massage it all over your face. Rinse it off and dry the face.

Shop this post

Daily Microfoliant has one agenda: to make dull skin naturally glow, smooth and even. There’s no need to choose between chemical and physical exfoliators because this contains both. The double-action powder to scrub formula lifts any dead skin cells using salicylic acid, phytic acid and rice powder. As for over-exfoliation, it won’t be a problem as the gentle exfoliator offers a tailored approach to exfoliating your face. The scrub’s intensity can be easily adjusted by adding more or less water to create an ultra-gentle or an intense paste for stubborn dry patches. Despite its high concentration of active ingredients, it is even gentle enough to use every day. Instantly leave skin noticeably smoother and brighter with Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, a unique rice-based enzyme powder that microfoliates dulling debris. Ideal for all skin conditions, it contains no artificial fragrance or colour. Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Saccharomyces Ferment, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Magnesium Oxide, Citric Acid, Tapioca Starch, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Camellia Oleifera Seed Extract, Silica, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Inulin, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Silybum Marianum Seed Oil, Kaolin, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Papain, Hyaluronic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Tocopherol, Castoryl Maleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Diglycerin, Maltodextrin, Lauroyl Lysine, Arginine, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Beta-Carotene, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dextrin, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Citrate, Water/Aqua/Eau, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Limonene, Linalool. After cleansing, dispense about a half-teaspoon of the Daily Microfoliant into your very wet hands and create a creamy paste by rubbing your hands together. Apply to your face in gentle circular motions, avoiding your eye area. Massage gently into your skin for one minute, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use daily.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment