276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Wife Thong T Back Panty

£8.01£16.02Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Before discussing the idea of a thong bikini with your wife, it’s crucial to understand her comfort level with swimwear in general. Respect her boundaries and consider any past experiences or insecurities she may have. After you’ve done this you can apply the following tact:

Below are photos submitted by some of our customers wearing their Brigitewear bathing suits. If you would like to have your favorite photos displayedA whale tail is the Y-shaped rear portion of a thong or G-string when visible above the waistline of low-rise pants, shorts, or skirts that resembles a whale's tail.

This set of images represents my efforts that weekend to showcase this newest resort property opening up on the Las Vegas Strip. Thanks to David Scherer from The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for showing me around, to Miiko Mentz at Katalyst Films for helping to arrange the shoot, and to my wife for modeling for me. My wife is gorgeous and one of a kind, and I couldn't possibly be more proud of my beautiful wife. Of course that didn't stop me from taking compromising pictures while she wasn't looking. In one hand, she holds a compact SPF from her new beauty brand, Toty. The brand—which she recently discussed with Bazaar.com—offers sunscreen, skincare, makeup, and wellness products. I’m too nervous to wear them in public but I hope someday I will. I go swimming in thongs at night which is exciting.Oh my goodness, I can hear someone walking down the beach! They’re going to walk right by me! Stay calm. Quit freaking out. You’re on a nude beach for christsake man, relax. Just act cool, no big deal. You’re wearing a thong; showing some skin; so is everybody else! I have worn thongs for years at the beach. My wife originally dared me to and I have been hook ever since. Over the last few years I have also worn them with a t-shirt in town. I am an exhibitionist and a proponent of body freedom so I support anyone’s desire to wear a thong in public.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment