276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aussie Miracle Styling Mousse 150 ml

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Step 2: “If you feel like you need some hold to help keep your curls intact throughout the day, I recommend Aussie Miracle Curls Crème Pudding. Apply evenly by scrunching in the product in your damp curls right after applying the frizz-free cream. Scrunching keeps the curls together while applying the product.” If I didn’t get a cast the first time that I used the product, or didn’t get a cast over my whole head, I tested that mousse a second time and made adjustments to try to get better results. If I got results that felt like I used too much product, I would try again using less. So, some of these were tested multiple times but others worked well on the first try and then I only tested them once. Setting clips. Once you’ve styled, whether it’s with a big-barrelled curling iron or you’ve made the most of your hair straighteners, set those waves in place with setting clips. Setting clips are strong and stay in place without leaving imprints on your hair like tradition hair clips might. They’re light weight and because of that, they create less pull. Perfect for letting those waves set.

As an added tip, Nicole said, “As with all styling products that help hold hair in place, start with a little and add more if you need it. If you find your hair a little stiff or crunchy, remember to SOTC (scrunch out the crunch). Scrunch curls softly to return them to their soft and bouncy state.” Is Aussie Miracle Curls Good for Your Hair? The Good Because this mousse offers so much of what I want in a product, and because the silicones are not the worst of the worst, I’ll be repurchasing this product. This is my second favorite mousse from the group I tested. Something I noticed about this product is it felt a bit heavy or product-y, despite not weighing me down. Also, the can for this mousse is a bit smaller than most others making it a slightly worse value.To try to ensure that my results weren’t based on my routine, I used the same hair routine as closely as possible each time I tested a mousse. The 2nd photo was the morning after washing (less than 24 hours) yet it had already dramatically lost its shape. It did have some waves to it, but the frizziness and general disheveled feeling made me not want to wear it even on day 2, making it the shortest lasting of the mousses I tried. I could really feel the product in my hair the whole time, too. This was my least-favorite mousse of them all, unfortunately. If you’re someone who doesn’t need or want a hard hold but likes volume, and are okay with refreshing your hair a lot or washing frequently, this might be a good one to try.

I tried using less than my normal amount at first, but I found that it works best when I use my typical amount (Which is 3 palmfuls now that my hair is shorter). This mousse really has changed my view on mousse a bit. I still really like the Not Your Mother’s Curl Talk Mousse because of how long it lasts. Curling tongs. One of the most effective ways to get wavy hair is with curling tongs. Just remember, the bigger the barrel, the looser the curls. So, if you’re looking for an effortless tussled look like you’re fresh off the beach (even if you’re miles from it), get the beach curls you’re after with a big-barrelled curling iron (used on dry hair). The second thing is to make sure you don’t leave your hair wrapped around the tongs too long, otherwise you’ll cause more damage than good. Around 10 seconds or less is a good amount of time. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted. This is the mousse I see recommended to newbies most often. It has a shaving-cream like consistency, and I didn’t notice any scent at all. It dried a bit faster than some other mousses that I’ve tried. It only gave me a light cast, and did not have good frizz control, I had moderate frizz from day 1.Step 2: Moisturize with your usual leave-in products. Moisturizing products should always go before styling products so they can really sink into your strands. Natural method. Not sure how to get wavy hair overnight? No worries. Wash your hair before you go to bed, towel dry, then tie it in a messy bun. When you wake up - effortless beach hair. Give it a spritz with our Aussie Beach Waves Texturising Sea Salt Spray with Australian sea kelp extract to sea-l the deal!

Based on these, my overall favorite is the Not Your Mother’s Curl Talk Mousse…which is what I started off with! It gives me big volume, good definition, a good hard cast, and long-lasting results while being curly girl approved. Overall this is my favorite mousse because it gives me big volume, good definition, and it lets me hair look good the longest. I’d say my hair gets weighed down about “average” compared to others with wavy hair. I am not extremely easily weighed down, but it happens with oily products. My hair does not look or feel greasy particularly easily. My hair takes forever to dry, over 6 hours to air dry without any products in it! Now you’ve got the wavy hair style down, it’s time to think about maintenance. After all, caring for wavy hair is important to make sure those curls last. So, how do you make sure your hair stays in top shape? Bonus: Since no curls are alike, this method may need to be adjusted until it’s perfect for you! Try rolling your hair between your fingers, gently squashing between both palms, and using a soft towel instead of your hands to scrunch.Aussie Miracle Curls was designed to create moisturized, defined, and frizz-free curls. Start by shampooing and conditioning your hair. Nicole explained that Aussie Miracle Curls Shampoo “cleanses your hair without stripping away your natural oils, refreshing and resetting your curls.” Meanwhile, Aussie Miracle Curls Conditioner moisturizes and nourishes your curls, resulting in softer, frizz-free hair. Hair straighteners. Just twist the straighteners in the direction you want the curls to go. Start from the top and slowly pull/twist away from your head so the strands glide through. The bigger the chunk of hair you work with, the looser the waves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment