276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tripollar Stop Vx - Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Machine Face And Neck - Professional Home Rf Anti-Ageing Device Lifting Toning Wrinkle Removal Device - At Home Radiofrecuencia Facial Machine

£234.5£469.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, how can the TriPollar Stop Vx help? This FDA-cleared device uses third-generation radio frequency, which dermatologists and plastic surgeons use to tighten the skin and boost elastin and collagen production. Th Stop Vx is multi-functional and delivers targeted benefits in two ways: the first being a traditional Radio Frequency (RF), which will help to tighten the skin and diminish the signs of fine lines and wrinkles over time. The second is through ELV, which is the Stop Vx’s electronic vibration mode, which encourages the muscles to tighten, creating a more lifted appearance. I'm always skeptical about beauty gadgets...but my god this works. I'm close approaching 40 and noticed that I was starting to get a slight sag around my jaw line. I've used this machine about 6 times so far...and my gosh what a difference. My smile lines have even decreased I'd say about 50% Cleanse and Prep: Clean and dry your desired treatment area, then apply a thin layer of TriPollar’s regular or GOLD Preparation Gel. FYI, all other skin lifting procedures work on the same principle of warming skin tissues. However, compared to laser and light treatments that don’t work on dark skin, radiofrequency energy is color blind, therefore, is suitable for everyone. [3] How effective is it?

Tripollar | SEPHORA UK Tripollar | SEPHORA UK

Multi-RF Technology uses interchanging Radio Frequency waves, evenly distributing heat in the dermis layer to stimulate collagen and elastin fibers production. This smooths the skin to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.Thanks to these two innovative technologies working in sync, the TriPollar STOP VX provides amazing results that reshape and tone facial features such as the jawline contour, plump and tighten sagging skin, while reducing wrinkles. You can achieve optimal and immediately visible results in the comfort of your own home. We do not recommend use of our devices if you have any disease that is stimulated by heat such as (but not limited to) recurrent Herpes Simplex within the treatment area. I’m less than a month away from turning twenty-six years old, and while my previous acne troubles have been less of a concern lately, I’m now dealing with some new nemeses: fine lines and wrinkles, sagging in the nasolabial folds, and a less-defined jawline. And although I tend to perform facial massage techniques daily to beat gravity’s effects, unfortunately there are only so many times I can run an ice globe or Kansa wand over my skin. More than that, the device is beginner-friendly and comes with a phone app that’ll let you choose from seven different facial treatments. It also comes with step-by-step videos offering a convenient, effective, safe, and comfortable experience during the entire treatment period. Cleanse and Prep: Clean and dry your desired treatment area, then apply a thin layer of TriPollar’s Preparation Gel.

Tripollar Stop Vx High Frequency Anti Ageing Facial Machine

Additionally, it’s recommended that you take the following precautionary measures to ensure safe treatment at home:

We do not recommend use of our devices if you currently use medications, herbal preparations, vitamins or food supplements that may cause fragile or dry skin.

TriPollar Stop VX

For Jawline Treatment: Press the DMA button until you activate the blue RF + DMA mode, and choose between two strengths. Move the device slowly along the jawline, and continue this for 4-5 minutes on each side. Don’t apply retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, or other exfoliants for the next two or three days after the procedure. In general, good candidates for radiofrequency are people between the ages of 35 and 70, those experiencing early signs of aging, and those with sun-damaged skin. On the other hand, avoid RF if you have active implanted devices in your body or if you’re taking acne medication like Accutane. As one of the most effective devices in the market, the innovative TriPollar Stop VX provides extraordinary results: lifting sagging skin, plumping and tightening, reducing wrinkles, softening the skin, detoxifying and oxygenating, and sharpening the jawline contour. With Multi-RF and DMA technologies working together, TriPollar Stop VX brings your best features out. Featuring the new triple-wave TriPollar Multi-RF technology, the STOP Vx 2 delivers interchanging RF waves that comb the dermis layers to create an even heating effect on the entire band of collagen and elastin fibers.Studies have found that radiofrequency therapy can effectively improve sagging skin in as little as one week. It delivers almost instant results since collagen production occurs immediately after treatment. [4] Are radiofrequency skin tightening devices safe? We do not recommend use of our devices if you have had any surgical procedure, laser resurfacing or deep chemical peeling within the treatment area within the past three months or are still undergoing a process to complete healing. We do not recommend use of our devices if you have permanent fillers within the treatment area. If you have temporary dermal fillers we recommend consulting a physician. DMA Technology targets muscles to improve muscle tone. This technology targets different layers of the muscles, effectively increasing muscle density and volume long-term.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment