276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Premium Dry Herb Vaporizer - CRATER 420 Portable Convection vaporiser with Built-in 2600mAh Li-ion Battery - No Nicotine

£49.5£99.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perfect for dry herb, oil and wax, you get a full kick of flavour with the 100% air heating system and fully isolated air path for pure vapour – no nicotine! It seems like all the higher end dry herb vaporisers are the direct lung inhale style with big fat chunky mouthpieces. Have been vigorously testing the 420 since before Xmas, I was concerned about the moving parts as I am nearing 70years old, no need,I found the use of the vaperisor simple and effective, can't wait to try the mini!

I want something I can just fill up and puff on for a while, just taking the occasional big puff every few minutes.

This will cover for an extra year - after the standard warranty expired – items like batteries, general malfunction, power surges and other common problems. I don't think anything exists that will do that with a true MTL draw, I'd be the first to pick one up! FULL KICK OF FLAVOUR – A true convection vaporiser, the 100% air heating system with the fully isolated air path of the CRATER 420 evenly heats the bowl for a better, stronger flavour than that of conduction vaporizers.

Since switching to vaping it has enhanced my health and well being and my medicine lasts a lot longer. It will work second or third time, as soon as the item "warmed up" so no damage will occur due to sudden temperature changes. I don`t smoke tobacco at all now and my teeth look so much better without the nicotine stains and my lungs don`t rattle and wheeze anymore! Screens are not flush against the bottom, but they are in contact with the bottom and steel is good heat conductor. If cleaned properly,you will be left with a shiny and new device which is a pleasure to use regularly.Obviously the more you use it the dryer it becomes but i tend to go 3-5 on the green setting and stir occasionally. The blue flashing light is a safety feature, it only happens when CRATER is too cold (under~20C), prevents the unit from developing a fault due to extreme temperature changes as this device will heat up to around 200 Centigrades only in a matter of seconds (40-50 seconds).

It had a lifetime warranty, I contacted their support and their immediately sent a new device (now the 420). top vaporizer left writing this for 3 weeks just too check out the deluxe and all I can say is get one asap.Please note this warranty is for coverage of vaporizers and cannot be applied to purchases of accessory items. I had to take deep draws from the Da Vinci I always felt,which kinda made it more effort than it was worth, but short pulls on the Crater did the trick. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. Can definitely say that I am truly happy with the sensational and pure natural flavour it gives me from my plants (there's no better way to enjoy now I've tried this) and the amount of vapour it produces is immensly satisfying.

Probably clean it once a week and by that i mean get a soft and stiff brush so you can clean all parts. Every time when you clean the device you can soak the screen with the mouthpiece in some soapy water or isopropyl alcohol, this will help the screen last longer which means you will not need to replace it as often.Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The crater Deluxe is really an awesome product, sits comfortably in the hand and absolutely does what it should do.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment