276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NKJV, Woman's Study Bible, Fully Revised, Hardcover, Full-Color: Receiving God's Truth for Balance, Hope, and Transformation

£17.5£35.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you love the Chosen video series (and who doesn’t??), you’ll love the “What Does it Mean to be Chosen?” companion Bible study that parallels season one.

While it isn’t an in-depth study of one part of the Bible, it offers an easy-to-read general overview that’s perfect for new believers or anyone who doesn’t really understand how the different parts of the Old Testament and New Testament fit together. NIV, Bible for Women, Hardcover: Fresh Insights for Thriving in Today's World - What is on your heart today? Struggles at home or with a friend? The miracle and joy of a new birth? A misunderstanding with a boyfriend or spouse? Are you grieving a loss? Are you celebrating a new job? Or anticipating a move? Whatever you face, good or bad, the NIV Bible for Womenis relevant to your joys and sorrows, worries, fears, pain and happiness. God loves you and gave you his Word, the Bible, so you could know him more. Paraphrase translations try to simplify the biblical message so that it’s even easier to understand. I don’t recommend them for biblical study as the editors often infuse a lot of their personal interpretation and views into the text. Examples include The Message and The Living Bible.

Ready to Dive into the Bible More Fully?

If you’re looking for Bible study books for women that encourage you to remain faithful to the Truth, learn more and grab your copy of “What Love Is” here.

I also wanted to mention: There are several different types of studies, and not all are created equal. WHEW! That is a lot of free bible studies! I pray this list continues to bless you for a long time and that you not only grow closer to God but discover ministries and encourage women to help you grow in your faith. Journaling Bible with Over 400 Illustrations to Color, Coloring Bible with Creative Journal Space – Religious Gift that Inspires Connection with God I mean, sure, I hear it at church too, but I really don’t read many women’s Bible study books, follow any specific Bible reading plans or participate in any small group studies.If you’re looking for self-help Bible study books for women, learn more and grab your copy of “Joshua: Winning the Worry Battle” here. How many times have you heard an athlete quote Philippians 4:13 at the end of a football game or some sort of sporting event? Unlike our other study Bibles reviewed, this Bible is not specifically geared for women but I loved the life application approach either way. From the publisher: “Created in partnership with Today’s Christian Woman, the Everyday Matters Bible for Women is designed to help women develop spiritual practices that will make their lives richer, not harder. It offers practical encouragement and tools to renew, reinvigorate and restore meaning to everyday life. The contemporary language of the New Living Translation combines with content from today’s foremost Christian leaders to help readers understand and apply spiritual disciplines.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment