276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COVERGIRL - LashBlast Mascara Very Black - 0.44 fl. oz. (13.1 ml)

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The shape seems to be a nod to the original COVERGIRL Lash Blast Volume Mascara—a chunky, easy to grip design that carries over well.

Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. With long-lasting, waterproof formulas and patent-pending brushes, you get the max out of each and every lash, each and every time. All of LashBlast mascaras are housed in a thick bullet shaped tube, except for the Length version, which is in a long skinny tube. I'm not outside much these days, so I can't speak much to the effects of heat and humidity, but I didn't experience any noticeable flaking, and the curl held up for many hours.The item(s) must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened and unused with seals or original packaging if appropriate. It didn’t feel wet and heavy when I first put it on, and the second coat went on just as smoothly as the first. It's also one of the Good Housekeeping Beauty Lab's top-tested mascaras of all time, scoring high with consumer testers for going on smoothly, volumizing, lengthening, and separating lashes, being smudge- and flake-proof, and even not running or smearing after exposure to water. Both of them are great for not clumping, much like their younger sibling, Covergirl Clump Crusher by LashBlast ( reviewed here).

By submitting, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of offering and processing marketing offers by Notino International Limited. Lash Blast's patented volume-boosting hypoallergenic mascara formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look. Lash Blast makes my eyelashes the best version of themselves: Noticeably longer, fuller, darker, and more defined, yet somehow natural-looking, like I was born with the most lush, fluttery lashes. In the case of the original LashBlast Volume, Cover Girl released a new wand, tube and formula, and then extended the LashBlast line by changing up 1 or 2 of the 3 variables.I wonder how the CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof mascara compares to CoverGirl LashBlast 24hr. Information on this site including any product label or packaging should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. This particular mascara is especially difficult to review, because there's nothing exactly remarkable about it, despite its being one of my favorite mascaras out there. My natural lashes are incredibly short, straight, and quite literally resistant to holding a curl, despite rigorous mascara testing. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment