276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell Latitude Battery 6 Cell for E6440/E6540/E6440 E6440 ATG Type N3 x 1D 65 WH

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Power products are tested to the highest standards and manufactured using high quality components to deliver outstanding performance. Den bærbare model er normalt placeret i bunden af enheden, læser den og indtaster den i butikkens søgemaskine. While 1080p should do the trick for most professionals, those who might need an even better display will need to look to something like the Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch (Retina Display). Hvis du planlægger at holde en lang pause fra at bruge din bærbare computer, skal du fjerne batteriet og placere det på et tørt, køligt sted.

In addition to a healthy selection of ports, the Latitude E6540 is outfitted with several business-friendly features, such as embedded TPM security, and configurations with optional features, like a fingerprint scanner or SmartCard reader, built in. The laptop notched 3,810 on the PCMark 7 benchmark, easily topping the 2,891 mainstream notebook average.Cellerne fra Li-Ion Green Cell testes batterier med høj, reel kapacitet, høj holdbarhed og ingen hukommelseseffekt.

Using an AC adapter with a lower amperage than the original can cause a number of adverse changes in the operation of your laptop. Undgå korte opladningstider, da batteriet i vores enhed har det antal opladningstider, der er angivet af producenten. The cells from Li-Ion Green Cell are tested batteries with high, real capacity, high durability and no memory effect. When we ran the OpenOffice Spreadsheet Macro Test, the E6540 matched up 20,000 names and addresses in 5 minutes and 52 seconds. The notebook is MIL-STD-810G-certified to handle extreme temperatures (minus 40 to 149 degrees Fahrenheit), shock, humidity (5 percent to 95 percent) and extreme altitudes (-50 to 10,000 feet).For better system management, the Latitude E6540 also boasts Intel vPro technology and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment