276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ultimate Guard Katana Inner Sleeves Standard Size Transparent (100)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Interestingly, the results for this test differed wildly between the Cortex and Cortex Matte sleeves. For the Matte version, it was incredible and quite possibly the toughest seams we have ever tested. Very few splits occurred and only after an unbelievable amount of force being exerted.

Katana Sleeves dip in quality in the past year - Reddit Did Katana Sleeves dip in quality in the past year - Reddit

With this new Cortex range, Ultimate Guard have managed to improve upon their Supreme sleeves without breaking the bank, and they should certainly be a consideration on your outer sleeve shortlist. Feel free to learn more about the other sleeve types and brands we carry in this Overview blog post ! I have heard the Katana are good but I'm not going to toss my old sleeves to change over even if better as the Eclipse are still outstanding. they are extremely easy to insert into the katana sleeves. KCM is also nice, innersleeve but more for Dragonshild Sleeves. Null Signal Games is not associated with, produced by, or endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games, R. Talsorian Games, or Wizards of the Coast.

For both dragon and KMC I dont think either of them have significant extra room or gap that your talking about when double sleeved.

Ultimate Guard - UGD010112 - Katana Sleeves - Black (100

Just as with the stretch test, the Cortex Matte sleeves out shone the non-matte version. Even after 1000 rough shuffles these sleeves looked near untouched - slight bending on the corners and some minor scuffs but nothing beyond basic wear and tear. We consider a fit bad when the card slips out of the inner sleeve while being pushed into the outer sleeve.The same couldn’t be said for the regular Cortex sleeves. While they were still tougher than average, they pale in comparison to their Matte counterparts. We rate the regular Cortex sleeves a strong 8/10, and the Cortex Matte sleeves an impregnable 10/10 for seam strength. While both the matte and regular versions fall under the same Cortex umbrella, there are significant differences between the two in durability and ease of double-sleeving. That being said, both versions are fit for use and the deciding factor should always be the matte vs shiny finish of the display. However, you are getting what you pay for. Katanas are well worth the price given their quality and durability. If you have a few extra dollars to spend, these sleeves are the way to go.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment