276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sand Pals beach toy sand castle building kit for sand, snow, and mud with brick release moulds and carry bag - Sand Pal family beach sand construction toy for super sized sandcastles

£16£32.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Creativity, I think, kept him so engaged and alive,” he explained. “It gives me, it gives everyone I think so much hope and encouragement to not stop.” He even had his own sitcom, “Friends and Lovers,” which ran, as he puts it, “for about ten minutes” on CBS. But theatre was always his first love, so in a way it’s not surprising to find him now in his nineties standing on stage at the Broadwater Theatre in Hollywood. A young actor in his late twenties who grew up splitting his time between Australia and LA, Mason admits he hadn’t seen many of the shows Sand had been on, but he’s made it a point to educate himself, he says. In fact, just being around Sand has been a life lesson.

Reluctant to discuss the plot, Sand said at its core, the play is about the human tendency to make assumptions about people and believe them to be true. Sand play presents endless possibilities for children. Whilst many enjoy traditional experiences such as building sandcastles and mountains and digging deep holes - sand can be manipulated is so many different ways that a child is only limited by their own imagination. Adding water to sand will change its texture and allow for the building of complex structures and designs that can hold their shape. There is also a great array of tools that can be used to enhance play in the sand. You might like to consider adding additional tools and materials such as cars, animals, pipes or perhaps even a mud kitchen complete with kitchen utensils. There really are no rules - which is another thing that makes sand play so appealing. It is great for the immune system It’s a very dangerous thing. And everybody does it,” he explained. “We all do it. I’m not just being observant and saying they do it. We all do it. You meet somebody, and you assume they’re a certain personality, and then you take them for that.” As for what he hopes he’s doing at 91, “I want to be right here doing this,” Mason said emphatically.Meanwhile Sand is ready for the next leg of this play’s journey. He’s already talking with theatres in Chicago and New York. Theatre, he says, is just what he does, and he’s glad to be healthy enough to stay in the game. Children will learn about the process of building whilst constructing their own creations in sand, mud, snow and through indoor play. Play in the sand can be a complex social environment where children communicate and interact with other children and adults. When children work together on a common project, they are practicing important social skills such as collaboration, sharing, negotiating and turn-taking. Through sand play, children are also getting to build upon their problem-solving skills and use rich language to describe and express their ideas. Sand play is not just a great workout for the body – it is also a wonderful activity for the developing brain. It builds creativity and imagination Sand wrote a short play once that was directed by none other than the legendary choreographer Jerome Robbins, but this is his first foray into a full length production. Turns out, he enjoys writing. Mary Tyler Moore, left, and Paul Sand, right, in a scene from the “Mary Tyler Moore Show.” (Photo courtesy of CBS)

My passion is playing,” he explained. “I always like to be out playing. And all this theater stuff is playing for me.”This time, however, he’s not acting. He’s directing the world premiere of a play that he’s written — a comedy called “The Pilot Who Crashed the Party.” The SAND PAL building kit includes a set of tools for your child to build incredible structures. The kit comes with a handy mesh bag, perfect for taking your equipment outdoors and is easy to clean and store.

Nine high-quality tools are just the right amount of equipment to build even the largest and complex structure. . . no extraneous pieces getting lost on the way. The kit comes with a chic and sturdy mesh carrying case for easy transportation to the beach and easy cleaning and storage.

Arguments

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment