276°
Posted 20 hours ago

iiniim Mens Sissy Crossdresser Underwear Sheer Lingerie Sissy Bulge Pouch Briefs

£1.495£2.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A lady in a corset shop once gave me some good advice.. I went in with the idea of buying a closed or pantie girdle.. She dissuaded me by saying that in her opinion the best method of achieving a flat front was by using an open girdle. Her reasoning was that a pantie girdle always tends to lift at the front and this is the last thing that we want - whereas the natural tendency of an open girdle is to flatten whatever's underneath it. I am a woman who happens to have a male body, but I am not going to let that little handicap hinder me from being the best woman I can be. – Stana Meet crossdressers, make friends and share your inner women with others. Crossdresser Heaven has a vibrant community, with more than 35,000 members and dozens of daily posts and crossdressing topics to explore.

Crossdresser Gallery - Facebook Pretty Crossdresser Gallery - Facebook

As we move into the new year we look forward to growing our community and giving more people a safe, supportive and welcoming place to be themselves. Incidentally, the picture of the woman in the blue dress at the top of your "battle of the bulge" feature is interesting - did you find this on the internet, or did you compose it yourself? I have more trouble creating a cleavage and although I use a mixture of falsies and masking tape with some success, I can't seem to achieve the effects that some others do. I know you've covered this before, but another feature on cleavage for those of us that are flat chested would be good at some time.She advised me to wear a very firm control open girdle and I've taken her advice ever since. Don't forget that we aren't the first men these ladies will have helped! If you wear a garment with a pleated or flouncy skirt, then hiding your boy parts is usually not a concern. Pleats and flounces hide the bulge, but nearly all other womenswear require attending to the bulge.

PublicBulges - Reddit PublicBulges - Reddit

I am sure that sometimes a visible bulge is intentional, that is, for whatever reason, the "lady" wants viewers to know that she is really a he. On the other hand, most trans ladies prefer that the bulge be invisible. Too often, I am surprised to see a photo of a lovely trans lady spoiled by an unsightly bulge below the waistline. A Body shaper works fairly well too (something like a Rago 9051). They are made for women, which are shorter, so there's pull in the vertical direction. Also, there's usually hooks at the crotch so it can be undone.We are excited to launch the Crossdresser Heaven store. A collaboration between Crossdresser Heaven and four leading retail providers serving the crossdresser and transgender community.

Hiding this bulge under my skirt :3 | Scrolller

You only have one life to live and you should live it like you want. If someone has a problem, then it is their problem, not yours. – my Sephora image consultant Transgender Heaven is an inclusive, welcoming and safe place to discuss topics related to gender transition. MTF, FTM, friends and family members are welcome!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment