276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corrupted By You: An Arranged Marriage Romance (Sins of Montardor)

£8.65£17.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We were not meant to be together… then a dark twist of fate stepped in, and we're the ones who will pay for it. Ever since I was a young girl, I’ve lived under the scrutiny of Montardor’s elite society and played by every one of my mother’s rules until I became the quintessential daughter.

Both Darla and Zeno had a rough childhood but in the end they found themselves and became the other halves of each other. Eventually they get married so that the reputation of the Hill family would be stable and Darla is ofc hating him for this but the tension between them. She has captured the dark mafia romance genre really well and I’m beyond excited to read more of her work. Zeno is just amazing and it is beautiful to see how much he loves Darla but this girl just ruins everything constantly. both love and hate--he fits into that possessive, almost controlling box I hate but the fact that he owns and has read all of her books?I found one of the things to be very, very, very unrealistic--it seemed like the same thing could have happened, but unfolded in a different way rather than what was told. and let me tell you, many of them are arranged marriage scenarios with the same plot and different names😅.

Every part of it was wild and dangerous and I loved that the characters, much like in Trapped With You, are morally grey. From Wall Street Journal bestselling author Giana Darling comes the conclusion to the Anti-Heroes in Love duet, a gripping mafia romance about the capo who will risk everything to keep the woman he loves safe.He’ll do anything to steal the crown, including bringing someone back from King’s past who will threaten a lot more than the title King has spent his lifetime earning.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment