276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stay Active Jump It Wipeout Musical Jump Challenge Family Fitness Game with rotating soft foam arm with 3 difficulty levels & Tap-it Game - high energy tech game for all the family

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He loved geeking out at the live flight radar which shows you what planes are coming in and out of the airport in real-time. This game requires the players to have a basic level of fitness and coordination to play, although it’s pretty amusing even if you only last a few rounds. Character Options created the Stay Active range to be family toys that will get children away from the screen and encourage them to get active with their families. Challenge Mode - Things begin to heat up, as you jump the sweep jump bar speed increases faster and faster! We give our 100% honest opinions on the products we test and we have declared it is an AD and gifted as required by the ASA guidelines.

He also enjoyed testing out some of the old aeroplane seats and even pretended to be a pilot on the Islander Cockpit and touch all the controls inside a full size Robinson R22 helicopter. The game takes 6x D batteries to operate which are not included in the box so just be aware of that if you are thinking about this as a Christmas gift.

Almost guaranteed grins as you attack this shrunken version of the foam-bar that sends entire bodies flying on the Tellybox program of a similar name. DISCLAIMER: This item has been gifted to us but our opinions do not reflect on the products company, or the thoughts of any social media companies we have shared this review on. The arm is raised a couple of inches off the ground so you could play on grass as long as it has recently been cut.

My 6 year old finds it challenging but can manage a few jumps (she also runs in circles away from the sweep arm) . We found that Jump-It Wipeout definitely helps raise your heart rate while improving timing, coordination and having a laugh. Reverse – The jump bar will change direction from time to time to keep you on your toes and to create an even harder challenge. With the colder winter weather on its way, I know that I am not alone when I say to kids that I don’t want to go outside and play especially if it is raining so staying active is a lot more difficult.

You may remember that the boys were chosen to be Stay Active Ambassadors over the summer alongside Olympic Champion Greg Rutherford. In all seriousness, M hitting double digits is worthy of a place on the grid so I made this quick reel to remember his day. You can play on your own or with others and the instructions suggest trying in teams, ‘best of’ or elimination versions. These are big batteries and while they should last a while it might be worth investing in reusable ones because they are expensive to replace if the game is popular and played with frequently.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment