276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Five Nights at Freddy's: Survival Logbook

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think this is Scott's way of saying that we need to correspond the numbers to letters in the alphabet. 123 = ABC but it isn’t QUITE the same seen. It’s cleaner, there are no dolls on the desk, Toy Bonnie still has an ear? Trashed Toy Box still has Paperpal and Foxy’s severed hook (interesting) hanging out, but inside the box is different. Desk design is also different. FNAF 2 desk, complete with JJ under it “Make your workspace feel like home! (?) What decorations can you add to your desk to make the space feel more cozy?” (we are Jeremy/Michael)

have solved the Logbook code (SPOILERS) : r - Reddit I may have solved the Logbook code (SPOILERS) : r - Reddit

Did you have a stuffed animal or blanket that you took with you everywhere? What about an imaginary friend? BV is the one who is manipulating the in book text to communicate with whoever is writing the faded messages. Happiest Day” coupon - Reserved Party Room, Three-tier Birthday Cake, Receive a gift from the Puppet, Custom Party Kit wit invitations and hats Definitely a activity book first and game companion second. You’ll get more out of this if you read each “night” section in tandem with playing each night of the game. Since there are logs for each night of playing the game. Chica holding cupcake. Both Chica and the Cupcake are the exact same shades of purple, yellow, and orange?Reflect on the happiest day of your life. Write about one specific memory from that day that will make you feel better if you find yourself facing new difficulties (“New Difficulties” crossed out to “Certain Death!” No le puse una calificacion tan baja por FNAF pero tampoco una tan alta porque lo leí en electronico xd. These could be really fun to fill out and share our answers. I'm going to get a jump start on writing my list of "Ten reasons why applying to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza seemed like a good idea at the time" and I can tell we'll all have a field day with that one.

Spoilers!) Survival Logbook preview pages : r - Reddit (Spoilers!) Survival Logbook preview pages : r - Reddit

The red ink was just to leave self notes, doodles, and to leave the tally marks for whatever person was going to find the logbook afterwards(Aka us, the readers) One way to find hope in a seemingly hopeless situation is to fast-forward and try peeking into the future. Let’s give it a try-what will your life look like in five years?Night 3: Now you’re getting it!” Foxy poses with hook, while GREY HOOK is in the box. Toy heads in box stare at you.. Like Shadows?

Survival Logbook: An AFK Book by Scott Cawthon | Goodreads

The original owner of the book would be Guard 01, William Afton, who disturbingly knows that WE, Guard 02, will be the next owner of the book. There are lots of little hints to the true and real purpose of this book but you won’t notice unless you are attentive or know to look for it. Which is quite suiting with the game it’s tied to. Red Ink: Animatronics as ghosts. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and others behind them, including Fredbear(?)Es un libro muy interactivo para los fans de esta franquincia,invitando al lector a escribir en el libro como si fuera un guardia de seguridad real trabajando para Freddy Fabear Entertainment.Siento que me hubiera divertido muchisimo mas si lo hubiera comprado en fisico y hacer las actividades que el libro pido. Very humorous, which was rather surprising since FNAF is known for its scares. Some of the art, word choice and pre-filled in answers hint at the deadly stakes of the game. Yet these are oddly funny as hell. If you like FNAF this is a wonderful addition to the game and fun side reading. Also, a great way to puzzle solve and clue hunt your way into finding out some of the FNAF lore. List some things that would be great to have in a pizzeria that would distract people from the depressing realities of life. If you had to survive in a small crawl space under a desk for a week while surrounded by baby-themed animatronics, would you rather...

Fnaf security logbook book/ Crying childs name : r - Reddit Fnaf security logbook book/ Crying childs name : r - Reddit

We know that the hidden text messages are BV because the faded message says: "The party was for you" Book asks for heroes. Red ink: “Clara from “The Immortal and the Restless” because everything about this place is crazy, and no one seems to notice except me.”

The second is the first owner of the book, represented by the faded nearly erased words in all caps throughout the logbook. A large variety of activities to do: drawing, short story writing, list making, create your own comics, word searches, joke creation, activity logging, this or that, quizzes, and songwriting. Pretty much everything except cross Words is in here.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment