276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Goal (Off-Campus Book 4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Legacy is not what I have in mind when I think of an epilogue novel(las). If you decide to write additional novella for each couple, then I expect a lot of domestic fluff and not fights about important milestones like marriage, pregnancy, kids etc. These kind of conflicts can be handled in each couple's full lenght novel. I really expected more happy scenes between each couple and instead we got some heavy stuff and unnecessary fights & drama.

Garrett and Hannah: imagine this Hannah needs to find time when Garrett isn't angry to tell she thinks she is pregnant..

Allie spilling Hannah's secret? not okay!! You just have to read their own books to know that that would never happen and it was a really weird thing to add in this novella. As I brush my teeth, I scroll through my phone to see if Sabrina texted when my phone was on silent last night.

Fans of this series will certainly enjoy this newest installment. And if you've been curious about the silent bearded one, you surely won't be disappointed. You’re not alone,” he says, fierce and low. “And you’re not dragging anyone down. I’m here with you, Sabrina. Every step of the way.”

Once I’m seated next to Sabrina, Garrett flips open the notepad, all business. “Okay. So let’s go over the names.”

Originality is a word that is rare to find in a book. Especially romance books, but Elle Kennedy has found a way to overcome the definition of originality in The Goal, the fourth installment in the Off-Campus Series because every word that is written in this wonderful story. I definitely recommend it in every way to read this story, out TODAY September 26th! You see, I wasn't expecting anything out of this novella collection, but damn, this was a whole other level of "go girl, give us nothing"With her girls, she could cut loose and feel a bit relaxed. There was also another way Sabrina knew how to relax... So even though it seemed hurtful when she told him to go ahead and date other people if he wanted, I understood it. And I saw that as being the action of someone who was being unselfish and trying to do what they thought was best for someone they love, no matter how much it might hurt. The series, as a whole, ended up so good. I loved that all the characters have their piece of happy endings and I loved that each of them learned a lot of lessons most especially from painful experiences. They all developed into a person who has a drive to move on and trek a different road towards maturity. Best of all, their friendship remained strong until the very end. Whoa, what a journey! This series is literally New Adult at its finest! Thank you, Elle Kennedy. :) She’s silent for a beat. Then she bursts out laughing, triggering giggles from Grace and eventually Hannah, who keeps shaking her head at her boyfriend. this novella was most definitely the best novella and ugh i should’ve just stopped there while i could… but yeah, i didnt

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment