276°
Posted 20 hours ago

In Miss Laura's Corner: Books 1-3: A Female/female spanking story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She had friends there, she had respect, she even had a few who envied her. Also, quite possibly, a few ladies, especially the young mothers, were in awe of her, even, more than a little scared of her. Without doubt there would be a degree of jealousy from some with troublesome daughters too, and even though she would never admit it, that gave her satisfaction too! Domestic Discipline (DD), Female Led Relationship (FLR), Femdom, Spanking F/M, Stepmother, Stepsister

Karen’s Spankings – 1 - Spanking Emporium

cry, the control I maintained at the beginning was forgotten. The humiliation of my situation still burned—the large right hand over the twin mounds presented across her lap. “It’s a shame you waited all these years to Whichever you do, please remember that first impressions are very important. Ensure that you are respectful and show good manners. I like intelligent people with a sense of humour, who are honest, fun to be with, respectful and above all, who love to be spanked.The leaving of school behind her and the journey home was sullen. The man in the bowler hat frowned at her as if he knew. The walk from the bus stop to her lovely cottage was heavy and slow. Two of Mummy’s friends saw her and nudged each other. Was that a snigger?

My First Spanking Changed My Life - Conquer Him My First Spanking Changed My Life - Conquer Him

Time to leave them, until the next time…Mummy is downstairs, putting the slipper away, until next time. She knows this will not be the last time it will be used, it will probably have just been the first of many. The spanking, that first one, was such a surprise. Her reason for giving me the spanking was because i hadn’t emptied the trash, but She had not asked me to empty it previously. In fact, She had cautioned me not to act too pussy whipped in front of Her Mom, who was staying with U/us. i always was told Her dominance was private and i needed to keep it that way. A s I indicated earlier, She was raised by parents that felt that marriage should be male led, so letting Her Mom see me doing chores would cause problems. Well, at least that’s what i thought. Mummy noticed, and the other W.I.Women noticed. Not only noticed, but mentioned it, in a subtle way. “Your Karen is making a fine young lady, she’ll certainly turns some heads one day!” Almost a minute passed, but it felt longer. Karen looked at her beautiful Mummy, the rounded body looked so cosy and even at this moment strangely comforting, her Mummy bear almost. She saw her Mummy looking at her bush, her hips, she could almost read the thoughts in her head…”My my, my little girl is a girl no more.” Wife Led Marriage (WLM), Domestic Discipline (DD), Wife Spanks Husband, Secretary Spanks Boss, In Front of OthersAfterwards, i was made to hold a penny up against the wall with my nose. She still seemed mad and i was so afraid She was going to beat me again. While i held that penny up, my butt was screaming, She had used a long leather handled shoehorn and it seemed each hit had been on either my left or right upper thigh, in that crease right by my butt. After it was over it felt a little like returning to consciousness, or waking up. The first thought i had was that this was what i had begged for, what i knew i wanted deep deep down, to have Wife take control over me. She had done it, and the consequences were that i now knew that my opinion was forever irrelevant. She knew that She could beat me and i was afraid of Her. That changed everything, the game was over, my masculinity was shattered. W/we both knew it and i felt profoundly different, deeply ashamed for my words earlier in the day that appeared as if i had a right to an opinion. At that point i realized that i didn’t ever want another punishment, that i had better never allow myself to think i knew what was correct for me until Wife confirmed it, that from now on my focus was to be as obedient and humble as i could be. Though my butt hurt, i was intoxicated by subspace, enthralled and terrified at the same time. Karen took the note, her hand shaking slightly. She could feel the cheeks on her face flush. “No Mummy I do not have any homework tonight.” Mildred went to Ivy’s, where she met Betty and Mary. Like the fire in the plump bottom of our naughty girl, news of the good irls downfall began to spread. This continued for what seemed to be many minutes. I was in real anguish, and while I did not quite

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment