276°
Posted 20 hours ago

God of Malice: A Dark College Romance (Legacy of Gods Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

can we actually take a moment to understand what happened here because i feel like rk sweeped this under the rug and tied up the story in a pretty little bow because what the actual fuck?

God of Malice (Legacy of Gods 1) by Rina Kent Online Read God of Malice (Legacy of Gods 1) by Rina Kent Online

Killian’s expression remains blank, so she steps toward him, swaying her hips and biting the corner of her lower lip. I would like to mention that this book places significant emphasis on colors (I mean for obvious reasons). like ok sure maybe he broke some confidentiality laws/HIPPA laws as a medical student but he put her safety first!I don't have a lot to add to what has already been said, but what I can say is that this story featured a dynamic plot, an intriguing storyline, and a unique combination of the “psychotic bully slash sadist with potential killer tendencies” trope (If that made sense 🤣).

God of Malice (Legacy of Gods 1) Page 1 - Read Read The God of Malice (Legacy of Gods 1) Page 1 - Read

I have said it before and I will say it again, but I absolutely love books about psychopath’s and sociopath’s that fall in love. He fights at the siege of Praag and confronts the followers of the Chaos God Khorne, and also finds himself at odds with the Skaven. Rina Kent's books happen in the same world, but with a slightly different timeline and therefore, many characters pop across different books.That was hot, considering how Killian almost let her fall off the "deadly" cliff in the embrace of the "immortal" rocks sksksksk. i just know he was on youtube that same night they met watching 'sign language for beginners' videos 😍 i love landon, my misunderstood, protective king.

God of Malice: Special Edition Print: 1 (Legacy of Gods

At such times as a warrior's heart turns to Malal, all Gods of Chaos grow fearful, and the laughter of the Outcast God fills the tomb of space. Her blonde hair is gathered in a long ponytail with a fuck ton of ribbons that match the ones on her black dress, boots, and bag. I love you enough to allow you to have a hold over me when I've never allowed anyone to have the power to destroy me from inside out.how quickly she became a part of the girl gang, how thoughtful and friendly anni is, how much she enjoys talking but also getting people involved and not making them feel like an outcast. But they have nothing on ‘Killer’ the boy who set his sights on the girl he should’ve left well enough alone. you can tell his irrelevant ass was only added as comedic relief to this series, and i'm actually glad he isn't getting a book or being coupled up with cecily because that would've aggravated me more. i suppose me not really caring about their chapters had to do with me not having read their books, but if you’ve read them, you might really enjoy those chapters. because idk if you know rina we are on planet earth, and on earth these two couples SHOULD NEVER MEET.

God of Malice by Rina Kent | Goodreads God of Malice by Rina Kent | Goodreads

The page count could have been cut down by 20% with no residual damage; beta and alpha readers — hey, what's up? Maybe because she is operating under the misapprehension that otherwise readers will be unmoved by the simple beauty of tragedy itself? He actually makes an effort, but I would’ve liked to see them as a nice couple a little bit longer (like in an extended epilogue lol). I'm very sceptical of authors who tell not show feel the need to remind a reader of the same damn thing every 10 pages as if we were idiots incapable of coming to our own conclusions based on character's actions. This issue also saw the first advertisements for the miniature figure set including a mounted and standing Kaleb Daark.The nature of Malice's powers is parasitic, as the Renegade God grows in power only when the other Ruinous Powers do. It is fun to watch as the hardened emotionless guy struggles to figure out why he is so interested in a particular female. as a proud member of always judge kids by their parents, miss glynnie was never my favourite, however this book pleasantly surprised me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment