276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum - 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anyway, the fragrance as described is also very sweet, most of this sweetness comes from the jasmine, next to it is also a little bit of vanilla smellable.

I get a lot of the berry, lot of citrus, some jasmine. It doesn’t take long to get to the base, which is very pleasant burnt-sugar/caramel musk, but the base is holding on strong at hour four. I will say the area still prominently detectable is my chest area under my dress, the spray applied to my wrists burned off a long time ago, even without hand washing. So maybe if you get poor longevity, try fabric instead of skin...? Or skin that’s ‘enclosed’, under your top or whatnot. Izzy: Girl! We could’ve done without it. I didn’t like it because it was “Whip It” ugly little sister. I don't know much about perfumes, especially the low, high and main notes of a perfume. I can't even detect certain ingredients in a perfume so it is a little hard for me to explain how something smells.....

Smells EXACTLY like Juicy Couture's Viva la Juicy and Victoria's Secret Noir Tease. They are all dupes for each other. This is a very nice scent. Fruity with a caramel undertone that keeps it sweet and girly. Not overly sweet or overly fruity, what i think is really nice. A good alternative for those who like Viva La Juicy but find it too strong or difficult to wear it at daytime. Williams, John (December 1, 2010). "Kanye has beautiful chart debut". Jam! Music. CANOE. Archived from the original on May 24, 2012 . Retrieved December 1, 2010.

The pear, carambola, and mandarin orange notes are refreshingly crisp and clean. The top notes are Osmanthus, Orchid, and Water Lily – all of which give it a soft floral touch. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned.The Pinkprint, with its tropical fruit tones, is a fantastic choice for people searching for the ultimate summer fragrance. The new album date for this incredible body of work, that I am so proud of, is on a very special day to me and to the Barbz,” Minaj shared of her new birthday release date, adding, “I’m so filled with emotion about it because as y’all know it’s been a long time coming ... I have never in my life been so in love with something that I’m working on.” As it is, I sometimes layer it with the body lotion for Pink Chiffon; that is easier to find than the Pink Friday lotion, I also don't wear it out of the house often since I don't want to tote that giant torso in my bag. Sigh. Internationally, Pink Friday peaked at number eight in Canada, and within the top twenty in Australia, Ireland and the United Kingdom. [85] [86] [87] [88] In the United Kingdom, it has sold 282,000 copies, as of April 2012. [89] Legacy [ edit ] You know when you're making juice, and you taste it and is too strong, and you go and pour more water but ends up pouring too much and the juice taste like mildly flavored water? That's the feeling i get with Pink Friday.

The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum with 200 ml body lotion and 150 ml hair mist. The new album date for this incredible body of work that I am so proud of, is on a very special day to me and to the Barbz. Pink Friday 2 will be out on my birthday, December 8th.” I really consider getting another flanker before it becomes even harder to find in France, I have the 50ml bottle which is already fine but I might get the 100ml. But this detail is also what keeps me from buying it again. Smells like a good perfume that someone poured water over. It's bright, fruity, sweet, watery, and a bit lactonic. To my nose it smells like a really juicy shampoo, which is the kind of scent I've really been craving for my collection lately. I've seen a lot of comparisons to AG Sweet Like Candy and I'm inclined to agree, but I think they're cousins, not sisters. And... it's a celeb fragrance, so the lasting power isn't great and it's a very linear scent. But that's not a bad thing! The bottle is intense but I love it - I'll be keeping her around long after I've used up the juice.I got this for 14 dollars at Marshall's. I think, even though this may be a celebrity scent that is stereotypical (sweet, fruity, and very young smelling), it's cute, it's sweet, it actually has some nice layering to it, and it's very likable. Of course, this isn't designer or some kind of niche masterpiece, but hey, if you've got a boyfriend who loves sweets as much as mine does, this is definitely a scent I'd wear around him. I'd like to keep this around for one of those days where I decide it's a good idea to wear a bunch of colorful barettes and a particularly colorful graphic tee and wear my glittery Hello Kitty sneakers, just any day I want to be playful and cute. If you like old-school colorful Harajuku fashion, this is a great scent to wear with it!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment