276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mount!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is a sport new to her, and she has loaded this novel with all of the detail that she had learned to fictionalize the hustling of horses and jockeys, owners and trainers in this high octane and monied world.

Mount! Download - OceanofPDF [PDF] [EPUB] Mount! Download - OceanofPDF

On my bedside table at the moment are the collected poems of Coleridge, Tennyson and Matthew Arnold.He’s so glamorous, outrageous, appallingly behaved and does exactly what he likes, and my readers seem to like him too. She later spoke of feeling that her "number was up" and of being absurdly concerned, due to shock, about a manuscript she had been carrying. Rupert is back - and thanks to some apparent age massaging (the dates don't seem to be canon any more, so just try to overlook this - Young Eddie's age is a particular issue) Rupert is still a flawlessly gorgeous romantic hero, virile and beautiful, in his late fifties.

Mount by Jilly Cooper - SPOILERS! | Mumsnet Mount by Jilly Cooper - SPOILERS! | Mumsnet

When I got to the end I actually re-read the last couple of chapters as I wasn't ready to let the story go yet. I've noticed over the course of the Rutshire Chronicles that successive books have veered more toward farce/fantasy and this one is no exception. Jilly could have written about the ups and downs of a long marriage but she really didn't need there to be butterc**t.Rupert Campbell-Black takes centre stage once more, this time in the cut-throat world of flat racing. Every room I see in the old Cotswold-stone house is similarly full of memories and possessions, built up over the decades. There are new love affairs, adulterous couplings, lecherous bonking and even a salacious orgy, hosted by the icky competitor trying to get damning video for blackmail purposes. The stories tell tales of mainly British upper-class families, as well as the show-jumping and polo crowd, in numerous different sexually charged scenarios, often laced with adultery, illegitimate children, scandal, and sometimes, even death. I was looking forward to seeing what Rupert had been up to after a few years away but I must say this was definitely not Jilly Cooper's best book.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment