276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Writech Retractable Hightlighters Chisel Tip Assorted Colors (Vintage)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The inks used by these highlighters are also of above-average quality. These markers use water-based and non-toxic inks, which make them safe to use even by young children. I also gave a set of these pens to my young son to use for his coloring books and he loved them. Another nice thing about these markers is that they come with handy cap clips. This means that you can attach these markers to a keychain so you will always have easy access to them. In addition, you can attach this entire set of markers in a large key ring so you will not lose them.

Even though these highlighter pens are affordable, they contain a decent amount of ink. I have been using one of the highlighters for bible journaling for around a month or so, and it is still not showing any signs of stopping. It is the reason why I have been using the rest of the pens for drawing. Since I received quite a lot of highlighters, I sometimes use them for drawings or adult coloring books. I noticed that the versatility of the chisel tips helps immensely. Because these highlighter pens use gel inks, you do not need to place that much pressure on the tips to get a consistent and uniform layer of ink. This means that you will not be wrinkling the paper when you highlight the words. In addition, the ink is so translucent that the words underneath will still be easily readable.The chisel-tipped nib, which is a staple in traditional highlighters like this product, is quite flexible, but still retains its shape for the entire lifespan of the marker. I like to use the 4mm wide side of the nib for highlighting paragraphs, and the narrower 1mm side for individual words and sentences. If you have a highlighter that dried out because you lost the cap, you can revive it by dipping the nib in some rubbing alcohol. Once the alcohol has seeped into the nib and the core, this should be enough to get the highlighter writing again. I also liked that these highlighters contain a lot of ink. I have been using the same marker for at least a couple of months and it still writes as clear as ever. I think that it will take more than a year for me to go through the entire set of 6.

Speaking of the markers, you will be getting six different colors in one set. For a set of color markers, six pens may not seem like much. However, considering that these are highlighter pens, six colors are more than enough. These are traditional highlighter markers and all of them have the familiar chisel-tipped nibs that you would expect from this kind of product. I usually use these markers for organizing notes and highlighting bible passages. For those purposes, these markers work quite well. You will also be getting a lot of colors in this set of highlighters – 24 to be exact. I have a bit of obsessive-compulsive tendency when it comes to note-taking, so it helped that this set contained a lot of choices when it comes to color-coding. Not that many people think too much when they are buying highlighters. Most people just get the first one that they see. However, if you want to have the best highlighter pen for whatever task that you have in mind, you need to choose the one that comes with your required features. For what these pens can do, they are incredibly affordable. If you price each pen separately, they end up costing just a bit over a dollar each. This is a great value especially if you consider that these are erasable pens. You can expect to pay more than twice the cost for other brands.

Navigation

On the other hand, if this is for personal use, then you are set for at least a couple of years. Even though these highlighters are so cheap, their chisel-point nibs write smoothly. I usually use them to highlight bible passages and they work quite well for that purpose. I also do a bit of calligraphy, and I use them for practicing my strokes. These highlighter pens come with durable, chisel-point felt tips. This makes them ideal for highlighting passages, but if you hold them with the narrow edge down, you can also use them to jot down short notes. Are you looking for a fancy highlighter, one that is still quite utilitarian? Some markers come with dual tips, the ones that allow you to write in different line weights. Other highlighters come with erasers when you make a lot of mistakes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment