276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boss SY-1 Synthesizer Guitar Pedal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a) You may only use the SOFTWARE on a specific single computer at one time. Use of the SOFTWARE shall include loading the SOFTWARE into temporary memory (i.e., RAM) or installing the SOFTWARE into storage media (i.e., hard disk) of the computer on which you will use the SOFTWARE. The SY-1 would fit in any standard signal chain but can also be used to create unique synth tones with its send and return function.So you can patch drive pedals into the loop and send the combined output to modulation and delay to process the entire signal. The send can also be used as a direct output as which allows you to route your synth and guitar sounds to separate destinations. Key Features Its performance is spectacular. The patches I've pulled up that sound good, REALLY sound good. It is hard to get this device to drop a note. I have not managed to do that. True polyphony and it never drops a note on the guitar. It's uncanny. To replicate some of the instruments most effectively, like keys and organ, you will need to change your technique (and be super accurate). Dynamics will change and things you do in normal guitar passages may not be as effective. Spend time exploring the various instrument patches and you will find many that work extremely well. I can't wait to try out the expression pedal with it. Also, pressing the pedal sustains the current tone. Awesome. OPEN (D, E, G, A), DROP (D to A), D-MODAL, NASHVILLE, SHIFT (-12 to +12), USER, 12-string guitar function

I have decided that the footswitch makes more sense for me (Bass) than the expression pedal function. The A/B footswitch controls the HOLD and the other controls Octave Up/Tap Tempo functions. This is a legal agreement between you (an individual or a corporation) and Roland Corporation (herein referred to as "Roland") regarding the usage of this software product (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE"). Please read carefully the terms of this License Agreement before installing or using the SOFTWARE. By installing, copying, or starting the use of the SOFTWARE, you hereby consent to the terms of this License Agreement. Eight freely assignable footswitches, external control support, effects loop, and configurable Main/Sub outputsIts other sounds are pretty much useless in my 70's cover band, except for maybe some of the "lead" patches. Things get real interesting really fast with the sequencer and Bell categories. I've barely dipped into this thing but I'm finding it much more approachable than the Source Audio C4, although it doesn't support presets. Some of the organ parts are pretty shrill, but you can use EQ and the tone knobs on your guitar to take care of that. c) If there are any differences between the terms of this License Agreement and the OSS License, the OSS License shall prevail and the terms of this License Agreement shall not apply.

Roland makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, with respect to any of the software, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Newly refreshed versions of historic BOSS/Roland guitar synth and modeling technologies: OSC Synth, GR-300, E.Guitar, E.Bass, Acoustic, VIO Guitar, and Poly FX

BOSS SY-1 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal Features:

Once you have created your ideal synth patch, you can then continue to scuplt your tone with the enormous variety of editing options within the effects section. It has all the effects that are within the flagship GT-1000, meaning they are incredibly high quality and easy to programme. a) Any provision of this Agreement which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without affecting, impairing or invalidating the remaining provisions hereof. Unauthorized copying, uploading to another network, distributing, modifying and/or attaching this software to other media or any other sales item is expressly forbidden.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment