276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SISSY MAID HUSBAND: Turning my Hubby Into a Sissified Cuckold

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We received a phone call from the store later that week informing us some second hand clothes for charity were given to the store that might fit me. I thought I was at last in look hopefully even getting some clothes at reduced price. As soon as we arrived I apologised to the same lady who accepted it. She allowed me to use a changing room and Catherine came in with me. When I tried the second hand men’s clothes on I told her that the clothes fitted me. They didn’t quite they were a little too large. I was just afraid of what would happen when they found out the clothes were unsuitable. I am cross-dressed for the most part only at home, however there have been a few instances when I have been out in public. So many of these men are doing their best to take care of the house, and in some cases the kids, and in addition, to many of the Wife’s Requests, are doing their best to look nice and Attractive for their Assertive Women. This is what was expected 60 years ago and beyond for Women to do, when the men were the bread-winners, so now that the Women are the Bread-winners, what is Wrong with this????? NOTHING!!!! Male Femininity is Growing, and in most cases, this is a Very Good thing for both Womankind and the Society in general! Yes some women like men to be sissies. Yes they tend to be very Dominant and their “boyfriend/husband” tend to be very weak. A sissy is a guy who acts, dresses, etc. overly feminine. Almost anyone who see them knows they are men in dresses.

I Turned My Husband into A Cum Loving Sissy - Cuckin I Turned My Husband into A Cum Loving Sissy - Cuckin

I can report that most sissies really do improve under my tutelage. Occasionally, they do so well that my services are no longer required. But I am in no danger of running out of sissies to discipline. Word of my service has spread, evidently to good effect, because I am quite busy. It seems more and more women these days are imposing sissy discipline on their males, and they know I am always available when a little extra is needed. Yes. My mom caught me the first time I dressed. Her solution was to buy me my own wardrobe. I was to stay in my room. Mom would warn me when Dad was supposed to be home. I was 6. We’ve had 1-2 girls the last couple years and each year it seems like a couple more come out and this year with getting sanctioned it’s been huge,” said Aztec coach Bryan Robison. “We’ve gone from two in our room to where now we have ten. It’s huge after they sanctioned it and we’re going to keep growing.” Unlike most cross dressers who start very young, I was in my early 40’s before I put on that first pair of panties. My wife LOVES it and takes me shopping all the time.Contrast this photo, the boy going from his little League uniform to his Adorable Frilly yellow dress, with Mom wearing jeans again!!!! To the next photo of a Girl Playing Little League! As I mentioned in my earlier letter, in my work as a saleswoman in the women’s and girl’s clothes department of a large department store, it does seem as if, while still not an every day kind of thing, it is becoming more common to have customers who are women who are buying girls clothes to petticoat their sons. In fact, I’ve had a couple of really interesting instances just in the past two weeks. I do. My son has a small feminine wardrobe including girl’s school uniforms, dresses, shorts, microskirts, underwear with breast-forms and panties in both plain and very suggestive styles. He also has wigs, make-up, accessories and feminine shoes. If he wants to go out dressed as a girl, I spend thirty or forty minutes helping him look as convincing as possible before he sets off. Here are a Few Postings from a Feminine man, Feminized by his wife, and how his life has changed at the hands of his Dominant wife! My wife is an incredibly dominant female. She never expressed these desires during our marriage, only hinted at them (I rebuffed those subtle hints), which was probably the reason that we grew distant. Thank you Joy! If someone had told me a few years ago my husband and I would be living a FLR lifestyle and he as a completely feminized male living 24/7 as a woman I would have calked them crazy. Thanks to reading this blog and learning what a real life FLR could be, our lives and marriage have completely changed for the better. I love my “wife” very much and she has evolved into an amazing partner, lover (always on my terms), and human being! I truly believe that in the next 20 years that women will be the leaders…politically, in business, and at home. Feminization of my husband works for us and is such an amazing way to live our lives!

Sissy Husband Training: How To Make Him A Sissy - SexualAlpha Sissy Husband Training: How To Make Him A Sissy - SexualAlpha

The excitement it can get and everyone yelling, being surrounded by the sound, you just love it,” described Aztec sophomore Princess Altsisi. I can’t remember that ever happening until a few years ago, and even now it doesn’t happen a lot, but maybe just once a week or so that I’ve become aware of. It’s amazing how much I learn about them when I serve them, because usually they are quite comfortable telling about what’s going on. Usually, but certainly not always, they are single moms, and the boys are almost always in the 7-10 years old range, but a few women with teenage boys have shown up too. I’ll describe a few of these customers. After the session, a sissy will recall with mighty embarrassment that he babyishly accepted his punishment without question. He will remember that a tiny woman reduced him to infantile dependence without so much as a whimper of resistance from him. It is partly a subconscious anticipation of this shameful capitulation that makes a sissy so nervous at the start. He dreads the moment, all too soon to arrive, when he will fully surrender to me.

Look at his legs! When the GentleWomen’s Clubs start to appear, men like this will be the pretty male waitresses! My wife had a knowing smile as she took the bag from me, leaving me no way to hide the wet spot growing on the front of my khakis. I wasn’t as nervous as I thought I would be. I had no problems except, that one Marilyn Monroe moment where a stiff wind tried to blow up my skirt. My father didn’t recognise me. The blank expression on his face indicated he thought I was a lady friend of one of us. However mother knew it was me after a second. Mothers always do. She looked at me confused and bewildered. She said please tell me it’s for charity or some other genuine reason. I were too stunned to talk. My wife exposing me in this way was all too much. The girls explained it all honestly why I was in this situation. However after calling me a wimp and a sissy they left. Not on good terms. Some GREAT Advice from a Strong Woman known as the “Radical Feminist”. She is making Great Strides for Womankind, and looking to see a Society that is Completely Role Reversed!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment