276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Airistech 5G Dry Herb Vaporizer for Aromatherapy Herbs, Herbal Vaporizer with 360° Heating Structure Ceramic Chamber, 3 Temps Setting,2 Optional Mouthpieces Vaporizer No Nicotine (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We will not be held responsible for any special, consequential or incidental damages bythe use or misuse of the products and is not responsible for any damage caused by

The Airistech Herbva 5G vaporizer is one of the worlds smallest vape pens. It fits snugly in the palm of your hand, it’s light, portable, and discreet. Heat up time is only 20-30 seconds so you’ll be vaping in no time. It has 3 temperature settings, a ceramic chamber, and 2 mouthpieces (one for portability, and a longer glass mouthpiece for better taste). The Herbva 5G has three temperature settings - this is indicated by the LED light above the power button. Finally, the top temperature level is 420°F (approximately 215°C), indicated by a white color LED light. Conclusion We have reviewed the Herbva Nokiva and Herbva X models before here at VapeFuse. They both provide great value for money and make vaporization affordable. The Herbva 5G is one of the latest portable herbal vaporizers from Airistech. We also have the Herbva X from Airistech in store.

There are 2 other preset temperature settings available. You can toggle between these 3 settings by pressing the button once. Abysmal, abhorrent, terrible. Not enough adjectives can effectively describe the experience of vaping from the Viva or Mig vapor Matrix. Thirdly, claim for warranty from the places where you bought the product, and we will deal with our distributors or agents directly Overall, we thought it was a pretty good effort for a vape at this price. After sessions, the herbs are vaporized fully and evenly. Another similarity to previous Herbva models is that it has a 5 pin ceramic heating chamber and a magnetic mouthpiece.

The Herbva 5G is a great first vape for anyone and we would even recommend it to more seasoned vapers on a budget. The Herbva gets the job done and surely won’t break the bank. Company number: 11356401 | Flawless CBD Limited, Park House, 37 Clarence Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 3RWMy current Herbva is fine I love it. It's simple reliable and easy to use. I've read some negative comments here but haven't experienced anything bad myself. When you first turn on your Herbva 5G, it will heat up to the first preset temperature setting of 390 Fahrenheit (approximately 200 Celsius). This temperature level is indicated with a green color LED light. Return must include a Return Authorization (RMA) number which can be acquired by filling out the return form below. The Herbva 5G comes with three different temperature presets – 390, 405, and 420°F/ 199, 207, and 215°C.

Appreciated for purchasing Airistech vaporizers. All the Airistech brand vaporizer are included warranty which will have its unique code which can request for warranty from Airistech. The LED light will start flashing, indicating that your device is heating up. Once fully heated up the LED will go solid, indicating that the device is ready to vape. Once heated, press the power button once to cycle through temperature settings.Included in the box is actually a decent kit consisting of the device itself, 1 each glass and flat mouthpiece, USB charger, cleaning brush, dab tool, and user manual. This is pretty fine considering the cost. We always recommend putting brand new vaporizers on the charger before the first use. For the reason that it seems to help with conditioning your battery for a long lifespan and optimal performance. We suggest you leave your vaporizer on the charger for 2 to 3 hours for the first time. Popped this vape out of the box after giving my old vape to a friend, and I gotta say you’re not gonna do better at this price point! Produces vapor like an absolute champ and cleaning it’s a breeze!

Using the Herbva 5G is as simple as it gets. First of all, we recommend you to ‘burn it off’ by turning it on (with 5 presses on the power button) and let it run a session with an empty chamber. This helps to burn off any manufacturing residues that may be left on surfaces. With a reasonably good temperature range of 149-224°C or 300-435°F, there’s plenty of potentials to finely tune and control the temperature at which the material vapes. Select a desired temperature setting, when the flashing LED light turn solid, your desired temperature has been reached. Wait 3 or 4 seconds before inhaling First of all, the airflow is extremely tight, even without herb loaded in. Next is the factory smell which doesn’t dissipate.If physical defect arises and a claim is received within the warranty period, we will fix it or replace with a new one Alex is a herb enthusiast, long time vaporizer lover, writer and filmmaker. He is also a board and video game nerd with a penchant for hosting a weekly board game night. Partygoers have been heard saying things like “is anyone else going to show up?” and “I don’t think I can make it next week”. He strives to make people laugh at every opportunity and sees herbs as a helpful tool in doing so. The Airistech Herbva 5G comes with a 1000 mAh built-in battery. Despite the small size of the battery, it heats up the baking chamber in approximately 20 seconds or so. Smaller battery capacity means short and sharp session times. The Herbva 5G has a 3 minutes session timer and auto shuts off after that. Alex is a cannabis enthusiast, long time vaporizer lover, writer and filmmaker. He is also a board and video game nerd with a penchant for hosting a weekly board game night. Partygoers have been heard saying things like “is anyone else going to show up?” and “I don’t think I can make it next week”. He strives to make people laugh at every opportunity and sees cannabis as a helpful tool in doing so. This was my first dry herb vape and was my daily driver for just over 7 months until it just stopped charging. Due to the way it’s designed you cannot open it up to fix or replace batteries. If you try it will break due to its cheap design.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment