276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ares Games | The Thing: The Board Game | Horror Board Game | Ages 13+ | 1-8 Players | 60+ Minutes Playing Time

£38.495£76.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If they managed to creep their way onto the Helicopter to win the game for the Imitations, when everyone was convinced of their innocence.

In the final third section when you defeat the Thing, then will move onto the final escape attempt on the helicopter. The captain will then shuffle them all together without looking at them, before revealing what has been contributed to the mission. What I love here though is that each character has an ability balanced enough and thematic to their character. Co-designing the game are Giuseppe Cicero and Andrea Crespi, co-creator of Potion Explosion and survival horror game Alone.When the base runs out of food, every player’s hand size is reduced by one, but players didn’t seem too hampered by this limitation.

After writing for Kotaku UK, Waypoint and Official Xbox Magazine, Alex became a member of the Dicebreaker editorial family. It is a "hidden role" game, in which one player is initially the Thing and the others players are humans. Copyright © 2023 Ares Games Srl, Sede Legale: Piazza Petrucci 8, 55041 Camaiore (LU), Capitale Sociale € 50000 i. There are tough choices to be made as a human or an alien player, and each game I’ve played was significantly different than the others. Unlike most games, the harder this game is to win, the better it is as an experience for those round the table.Eventually in several games we ended up being both starving and in darkness, and yet the humans soldiered on without seeing too much change.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment