276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corsair Crystal Series 680X RGB High Airflow Tempered Glass ATX Smart Gaming Case - White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Additional rad space won't guarantee better performance, it will just give you the option to have similar performance with less noise as you can run your fans at lower fan speeds. The less rad space you have the faster your fans have to run. High-speed USB 3.1 Gen-2 Type-C front panel connector puts future-proof connectivity within easy reach. There is more than enough pure cooling power available due to the built-in radiators and the fans should also be more than suitable for this. Even if the components generate a lot of waste heat, we should get this under control with this and with almost inaudible fans.

Equip your PC with outstanding high airflow cooling, with four fans and a Direct Airflow Path layout delivering massive airflow to your PC’s hottest components. Thanks for the response and the input. I appreciate your insight and you showing your loop off, it looks great! :biggrin: An included CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO turns the 680X RGB into a smart case, powered by CORSAIR iCUE software that brings your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting.Building on the legacy of CORSAIR’s multi-award winning Carbide Series Air 540, the 680X RGB uses a dual-chamber layout. By separating your headline hardware from drives and cables, it is easier than ever to create an immaculate build. The dual-chamber design ensures a Direct Airflow Path between the included cooling fans and your PC’s hottest components, efficiently directing cool air to where it’s needed most. In addition to the four included fans, the 680X RGB boasts room for up to eight 120mm fans and four simultaneous radiators (up to 360mm in front, up to 280mm in the roof and floor, and up to 140mm in the rear), providing a huge range of options for custom cooling systems. Finally, a vertical graphics card mount lets you put your graphics card center stage – perfect for the 680X RGB’s three crystal-clear tempered glass panels in the front, roof and side that show off your components. The CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X RGB and the CORSAIR Carbide Series 678C are available immediately from the CORSAIR worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors, as well as direct from the CORSAIR webstore. Install up to 8x 120mm or 7x 140mm fans for massive cooling potential, with room to mount up to four radiators.

The LL120 RGB fans can be individually controlled with a wide range of animations and colors, static as well as off. The glass pane at the top can be easily removed using the four knurled screws and the side window is no problem either. It is magnetically held in place. The door can be opened via the rear hinge. Only one screw must be loosened, if the disk is to be completely removed. However, the windscreen cannot be removed.

Front 120/140mm fan mounts: With mounts for 3 x 120mm fans or 2 x 140mm fan, the front can support a 360, 280, or 240mm radiator.

For my below configuration I have a top and bottom mounted 240mm rad. I intend to change the air flow soon to find the optimum.I more or less went the route of the "reference build guide" for the 680X. You can see the photos below, I didn't have room for the XD5 pump in the main chamber mainly because of the front XR5 360mm radiator. I ended up putting the XD5 in the "ugly" side of the case (realized I should have maybe used a 45° fitting on the outlet after I filled the loop, also cable management wasn't done at the time of the photo). Top 240/280mm fan mounts: The top cover can house 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm fans, with room for a 240mm/280mm radiator. Included Lighting Node PRO: This turns the 680X into a smartcase and allows you to control and synchronize RGB lighting through iCUE software across all iCUE compatible products including fans, RGB LED light strips, DDR4 memory, keyboards, mice and more.

Acrylic tubing (Corsairs Hardline options) are not ideal to start. Find and use the same dimension PETG tubing and use that. Acrylic is entirely plausible as you can see from my build, but its a lot more messing around for nearly that exact same result. So I am still not 100% sure on the pump being up front, because I don't want it to look too crowded, but it's good to know that I have that option! A 360mm Radiator and 240mm radiator will fit top and front, but you have to mount your fans on the inner side, and room for pipe runs is very limited, especially if you plan on mounting the XD5 on the front. If you do happen to go for front and top mounted radiators, you will find that you will have limited mounting choices for your XD5. The 678C’s refined styling belies its massive cooling and storage options, which are among the most impressive of any CORSAIR ATX case. With room to install up to nine 120mm fans and multiple radiators, including dual 360mm radiators, the 678C can accommodate a wealth of custom cooling to match the highest spec systems. A modular drive bay system allows the 678C to host a huge array of storage and accessories, with room for up to 1x 5.25in drive, 6x 3.5in and 3x 2.5in drives, and the potential to add a further 2x 3.5in drives with additional trays.To watch the launch video for the CORSAIR Crystal Series 680X RGB and the CORSAIR Carbide Series 678C, please visit: The 680X comes pre-fitted with 3x LL20 RGB fans for improved aesthetics. Extensive air and water cooling options are included as you may install up to 8x 120mm or 7x 140mm fans for proper cooling potential, with room to mount up to four radiators – including one 360mm. It's also equipped with magnetic dust filters on all intake fans which allows for easy building and maintenance. Dual-Chamber Layout: A distinctive dual-chamber design makes it incredibly easy to assemble an immaculate system that keeps cables tidy and out of view.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment