276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boundaries: When to Say Yes, When to Say No, To Take Control of Your Life: When to Say Yes, How to Say No, to Take Control of Your Life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

People who can't get angry when they are being violated, manipulated or controlled have a genuine handicap. If she really wanted to attend the event, she would find her way there via her car, or carpool w someone else, or via one of the following or a combination of the following: bus, train, water taxi, car taxi, Uber, Lyft, horse drawn carriage, bike, Segway, scooter, rollerblades.

This evidence-based workbook will show you how to set healthy boundaries across all aspects of life—without sacrificing your kindness or compassion for others. Triangulation is the failure to resolve a conflict between two persons and the pulling in of a third to take sides. Look for the good; if you start getting bogged down in it, I don't think you would miss much to skip ahead a few paragraphs, or a chapter.

Cloud and Townsend take you through a day in the life of 'Sherrie'---first as she lives with almost no boundaries, then as she begins to apply proper boundaries with others in her life.

To fill the earth and subdue it may have been a great challenge, and an enormous task, but it wasn't "work" until the Fall. In The Book of Boundaries, Melissa Urban offers actionable scripts and shares proven tips based on a decade of experience helping people live more freely by holding their limits with confidence. As I said, I eventually ended up liking the book (which may be hard to believe, at this point, but it's true). I’ve been recommending Boundaries to friends, team members and radio listeners for more than twenty years.Boundaries are supposed to able to 'breathe' to be like fences with a gate that can let the good in and the bad out.

Finding peace requires showing up—Nedra has written the blueprint on how to not only show up but also do the work.If you need to learn how to distance yourself and protect your family from needy people in a moving way, check it out. When someone responds w/anger or irritation that I won't just do what they want or I just won't say "yes" to their request or makes a comment along the lines that my boundaries are too rigid, I now respond with "The boundaries I've established are mine, the issues you have with my boundaries are yours. But they were all the same: started off with a story about Nancy and Nick, or Billy and Susan, Janice, Shareen, etc. The principles of the law of the harvest and of personal responsibility are still the most valuable takeaways for me all these years later and because these principles are truly foundational to my interactions with others, I have to continue to rate this book 5 stars.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment