276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Come Back to Me

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Didi meets Noel when she interns at a military hospital while her boyfriend is off filming in the summer. From her first encounter with Noel, Didi is heartbroken to discover that he is not just frustrated but broken on the inside. Even worse, Noel is a problematic patient, so giving him the care he needs is an uphill task. He refuses help outright, and the hospital has classified him among the out of bound patients. This does not deter Didi from trying to win him, and soon enough, the sparks between these two become hard to ignore. The character I enjoyed and found the most interesting was probably Suki. But even then it is implied that she’s crazy as a cut snake slightly unhinged. Sigh. I turn to her. Her hand is pressed to her mouth. Standing in her nightdress, her hair unbrushed, the blood rushing from her face, she looks like she’s seen a ghost. No. That’s wrong. She looks like she is a ghost. Jessa: A picnic at the beach. Kit’s an amazing chef. So a home-made picnic, followed by a trip to the theatre - preferably open air, and then a road trip out to the desert. I love dusk best.

Run Away With Me was told in alternating views between Em and Jake. And while it felt a little jarring it first, I ended up loving how it was told. It was if I was right there with them, feeling everything that they were feeling. And while Em felt like a bff, I loved listening and watching everything Jake did. I fell incredibly hard for him. He was such a kind hearted, good man who was also at times fierce and protective. So of course I found myself rooting for everything I had for Em to accept the friendship Jake was offering to her.This was exactly the kind of book I was searching for!! It was romantic, sexy, emotionally intense, and it swept me away in the story. I highly recommend it! Wow! Hunting Lila is such an awesome read. It is a fast paced, entertaining, intensely readable story that is completely addictive. From how to get inspiration to how to get published this Q&A is designed for fans of our books and also for anyone with questions about any aspect of From how to get inspiration to how to get published this Q&A is designed for fans of our books and also for anyone with questions about any aspect of traditional and indie publishing, of which we have lots of experience. Hunting Lila was a little bit like watching a teen movie: a fun blend of romance and soft-thriller-action. I'm labeling it as a popcorn munchie type movie[book]: a little bit swoony, smiley, action-y and definitely addictive. It even features some twist-y turn-y plot revelations in the end, adding some unpredictability and a bit of oomph to the climax. Having spent most of her life in London, Sarah quit her job in the non profit sector in 2009 and took off on a round the world trip with her husband and princess-obsessed daughter on a mission to find a new place to call home. After several months in India, Singapore, Australia and the US, they settled in Bali where they lived for five years.

Overall: A touching and heartfelt story about friendship, love, and healing. I experienced my romance trifecta: I laughed, I cried, I swooned, and best of all, I was left with happy tears in my eyes.She is currently writing on the CBS show SWAT, and has several projects in development for TV and film. He’s staring at me fiercely, his jaw clenching and unclenching as though he’s trying to dislodge a tooth.Khanh: ENOUGH! ENOUGH! BURN HER! BURN HER!!!!! Also there was this age difference between them so obvious, that made me wonder why would a guy like Alex like a girl like Lila. She was naive and childish (funny how she wanted people to think of her as an adult, but her actions showed all the contrary); Alex was more mature, his actions calculated, his life so different than hers. Maybe all those differences made them fall for each other, who knows, I am glad they did because this way they kept my attention, waiting to see who will make the first step.

Welcome to Paranormal Romance! This group is for the discussion and recommendation of paranormal romances and paranormal erotic romance, along with ur Welcome to Paranormal Romance! This group is for the discussion and recommendation of paranormal romances and paranormal erotic romance, along with urban fantasy, science fiction, futuristic, and fantasy romance. If you love vampires, werewolves, and hot faery men, this is the group for you. Join up and discuss your favorite books! I have absolutely no idea where to start reviewing this book. I have only 7 sentences worth of notes because I was too busy inhaling the book in one go to take any. So I’ll start by saying this: if you’re a fan and you're reading this book because you love everything Sarah has written (kind of like me), don’t go in expecting it to be like her other works. It won’t be. I mean we all know Sarah is talented when it comes to writing hot romances, but aside from that, this book is definitely different compared to her other works and not only because it’s an NA. I’d definitely say it’s a lot more intense and oh! does it play with your emotions. A big thank you to Sam and Rachel for reading this book with me, without you it probably still would have been sitting on my shelf unread for who knows how long!

Lila is soooooooo annoying and conceited and immature. Every time she gets mad, she runs away or leaves the room? How old are you again??? I hate this horribly thought out character, the other horrible characters, and the very unoriginal story line. Having spent most of her life in London, Sarah quit her job in 2009 and took off on a round the world trip with her husband and daughter on a mission to find a new place to call home (a journey that was later turned into a book - Can We Live Here - which was published by Blink in 2015). The romance is equal parts sweet and steamy. This is clearly a new adult romance and suitable for mature readers. Em and Jake have a strong relationship that, while it takes some time to mend, has an easy camaraderie, as well as a potent chemistry. There was also no shortage of drama. I did find some of the events in the second half of the novel slightly over the top and it did seem like a certain court scene was highly unrealistic, but overall I enjoyed reading this new adult contemporary novel. ARC kindly provided by Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review*

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment