276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wish I Was There

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One day I tried to test her powers of observation by deliberately moving a salad leaf while she was fetching more plates from the kitchen. Sarah Henning has created a fantasy narrative that weaves together love and betrayal, pirates and swordplay. This is another book that I’ve fallen completely in love with due to it hitting so many of my niche interests. Fane, a fighter with prodigious strength to kill anyone who strikes him, has his own reasons for joining Renfrew’s cause.

She sometimes wished she had never been given the role in Wish You Were Here; it had been "both a blessing and a curse". Allen complained Lloyd was spending too much time in her trailer; Lloyd later stated that was because she was making herself vomit. I liked playing football in the playground and was a bit of a tomboy, kicking around with a local boy and quite liking it.Elizabeth is an endearingly flawed heroine, and the other characters are just as nuanced and delightful.

As the last living water diviner, she can manipulate water with magic – a unique elemental power many would kill to possess. Remember, the journey through a book series is not just about reaching the end but also about the memories created along the way. When Emily Lloyd burst onto the movie scene as a teenager she was hailed as the next Marilyn Monroe.Now, in her searingly honest autobiography, Emily describes the incredible highs and earth-shattering lows she endured through a tumultuous acting career. But one thing I loved writing about her was that even though she is funny and light-hearted, at her core she is a leader. An 18-year-old teenage criminal attempts to find a dangerous piece of technology in the short story A Drop of Stolen Ink in the anthology, Hi s Hideous Heart .

This book is set in a village within a forest where the people have let history die because they no longer believe in magic. If Mer uses her powers one last time to help destroy the magical well that protects Garanhir’s lands–and his power–the prince’s reign will be over and Mer will finally be free. I did a video version of this last year for what I believed to be the best books of the year (so far), but since then I’ve accepted that some of the books I love to read may not necessarily be the best of books. As soon as I arrived for weekend visits she'd have me out of the clothes Mum had dressed me in and into garments of her choosing. Part heist novel, part dark fairy tale, and rich with Welsh legends, The Drowned Woods is an ethereal fantasy, perfect for fans of Kristin Cashore and Maria V.While Mum was pontificating to a group of bemused infants and bellowing, 'Don't put your back to the audience,' à la Peter Hall, one boy was swinging from a coat hook just moments before we were due on stage. A water diviner girl (the last of her kind), a fae-cursed boy, a chaotic-good heir to a thieves guild, and a corgi who may or may not be a spy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment