276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Instant Smile Multishade Patented Temporary Tooth Repair Kit, Replace a Missing Tooth in Minutes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The kit includes 4 shading options so that you can select the color that most closely matches your neighboring teeth. User-Friendly: Designed for ease of use, the kit offers a hassle-free application process for instant results. Temporary Confidence: This kit provides a temporary fix, so you can confidently showcase your smile while awaiting professional dental care.

I had a root canal on my front tooth a few years ago then a few months ago it like, shattered all of a sufdent which left me looking like a hillbilly hockey player. Unfortunately this product was useless and difficult to fit, I’ve bin it not long ago I received it. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .This is not a veneer that covers all of your teeth, it is designed to replace a single missing tooth. The temporary tooth is securely held into the space of your missing tooth with the included thermal fitting moldable plastic. Each Complete Your Smile Tooth kit includes 4 rows of teeth so that you can choose the best shade to match your missing tooth. The Multi-Shade Instant Smile Temporary Tooth Kit includes 3 shades of teeth and 30 individual teeth to choose from. We developed a system that offers a quick and realistic fix that can be accomplished in the comfort of your own home.

Our patented system offers a inexpensive solution with a natural look to millions of people who are missing a tooth. I went to my dentist and I got a temporary appliance flipper thing, which worked fine but I had just never got around to booking the appointment for the permenant treatment yet . We do not have a fixed time period for payments, however the sooner Stephensons Online Ltd receive payment, the sooner Stephensons Online Ltd will dispatch your item. Any winning bidders that fail to pay by midnight on the day of the auction finishing will be banned from making any future bids or purchases on Jobalots. more like a shot in the dark last resort since found myself in a Jjm and figured i had nothing to lose .We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. And as a 30 year old , otherwise decent looking female, i dotb have to feel mortified to show my face in public . The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Instant Tooth Replacement: With the Instant Smile Multishade Patented Temporary Tooth Repair Kit, you can quickly and easily replace a missing tooth in minutes. Previously I’ve used only the polymer beads to create something to fill the gap but this product is great because you get these little teeth of different sizes that u can stick onto the polymer mould. This is not a veneer that covers all of your teeth, it is designed to temporarily replace a single missing tooth. Items are untested and unsorted by Jobalots and may be damaged, coming directly from the source company.Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). since the original flipper was weak and thin where it connected, and I knew it wouldn't be long til it broke . Can I use these a couple of these for side teeth or do I have to have a real tooth in between each instant smile tooth for support? You will have gathered by now that I believe THAT THEY ARE A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY Anyone paying for them should be given an instant refund as they are being sold under false pretenses by the retailer. However, I’ve managed to create SOMETHING and it stays in my mouth, the tooth colour is not a perfect match but from a reasonable distance at least it looks like a ‘tooth’.

This kit also includes a small pair of stainless steel scissors and double sided emery board to trim and file the temporary tooth to the desired shape (if needed), thermal fitting material to fit the tooth into place, and instructions. Our patented kit gives you the ability to replace a missing tooth with an actual realistic looking temporary tooth!Effortless Application: Quickly and conveniently fill gaps or replace missing teeth in just minutes with this kit. There are also several sizes and shapes on each row so that you can select the tooth that most closely resembles the look of your missing tooth. Our replacement tooth kit is not a permanent fix, but it will allow you to have a confident smile while you are waiting to have the problem fixed. After adding the fitting material to the back of the tooth, simply place to Instant Smile Tooth into the space of the missing tooth. Our replacement tooth kit is not a permanent fix, but it will allow you to have a confident smile while you are waiting to have the proper dental work done.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment