276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bestway H20 Go! Double Slider Water Slide for Garden - Double Slip and Slider

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We definitely feel the difference in our water! I was about to start looking into water softeners when Chris showed up and fully convinced us when testing our water! He wasn’t pushy at all but his level of knowledge is what helped us make our decision! He’s very professional, easy to work with and very personable! Thank you Chris! H20 and Montie have been taking care of us for a couple of years now. Excellent service. Very friendly

It’s really a big difference in water taste on the alkaline and regular purified water, and they did a great service on putting a fill line water connection. I’m happy with my system! The salesperson who was Chris, did a fantastic job explaining everything & was very honest which was important. He was also very patient in answering questions. Had the system installed yesterday & the person who did that was also very informative & friendly. Water is a good polar solvent, dissolving many salts and hydrophilic organic molecules such as sugars and simple alcohols such as ethanol. Water also dissolves many gases, such as oxygen and carbon dioxide—the latter giving the fizz of carbonated beverages, sparkling wines and beers. In addition, many substances in living organisms, such as proteins, DNA and polysaccharides, are dissolved in water. The interactions between water and the subunits of these biomacromolecules shape protein folding, DNA base pairing, and other phenomena crucial to life ( hydrophobic effect). In industry, near-infrared spectroscopy is used with aqueous solutions as the greater intensity of the lower overtones of water means that glass cuvettes with short path-length may be employed. To observe the fundamental stretching absorption spectrum of water or of an aqueous solution in the region around 3,500cm −1 (2.85μm) [89] a path length of about 25μm is needed. Also, the cuvette must be both transparent around 3500cm −1 and insoluble in water; calcium fluoride is one material that is in common use for the cuvette windows with aqueous solutions. that is, a proton) donor, can be neutralized by a base, a proton acceptor such as a hydroxide ion ( OH −Wow what a difference. So happy I sat down with Chris. He knows his stuff and showed me the water before and after, blew my mind really. I sat down with 2 other water companies and it was clear of who to go with. Chris is a true professional, a no pressure sales person. Their systems are far superior from all my studying and the pricing was less. So better, for less, made in America, easy choice for me. Thx Chris and the whole team at H2O To Go. Cam installed the system and was amazing as well. What a pleasant transaction from start to finish. In a water molecule, the hydrogen atoms form a 104.5° angle with the oxygen atom. The hydrogen atoms are close to two corners of a tetrahedron centered on the oxygen. At the other two corners are lone pairs of valence electrons that do not participate in the bonding. In a perfect tetrahedron, the atoms would form a 109.5° angle, but the repulsion between the lone pairs is greater than the repulsion between the hydrogen atoms. [90] [91] The O–H bond length is about 0.096nm. [92]

H2O to GO is freaking fabulous! Best water systems in Las Vegas. Sid hooked us up on an excellent system the SSR “seven stage refiner”. If you are looking for a reliable system in Las Vegas you def need to look no further than H2O to go. Not only did we get the S.S.R they even set us up with an Alkaline Reverse Osmosis drinking system. “filters only need to be changed once a year”. There are a lot of companies in Las Vegas that claim to be the best but I can tell you H2O to GO is the best and they know what they are doing. They go above and beyond. Randy installed our system and he did a phenomenal job.Cam is the man! Just had my softener installed and I am looking forward to using it for years to come. I’ve loved my experience and time with H2O…Peter and Carla were great with our discussions and Cam was the icing on the cake. I would highly recommend Cam, Peter, Carla, and the entire H2O fam to anyone looking for a water softener solution! Have had the full system in my garage and water purifier t the sink for over a year now and everything has exactly as Scott described when we first sat down. Couldn’t be happier with clean water and soft water throughout the house.

d T d P = T ( v L − v S ) L f {\displaystyle {\frac {dT}{dP}}={\frac {T\left(v_{\text{L}}-v_{\text{S}}\right)}{L_{\text{f}}}}} This place is very reputable for a reason. They are family-owned and are transparent with their pricing for services. Mark was very helpful consulting with me over the phone and was able to recommend what was best for my needs. I got the Custom 2000. Cam, the plumber, was punctual and very professional. He is friendly and courteous and answered all my questions. Highly recommend this company! They also installed a new reverse osmosis filter and tap for us under our sink. We had one already, but it was old and the filters were hard to change so we opted for the upgrade. I never worried about water until I moved to Summerlin about 15 days ago; all of the sudden my skin was getting flakey and dry, my 26-year-old healthy son’s hair started falling out and I started reading up on the Vegas water and how it affects people’s health. So we called H20togo and Melissa came out and explained the different products they sell. She is extremely knowledgeable about Vegas having one of the hardest and worst water in the country. Anyway, seeing I was desperate (I was afraid to bathe), their knowledgeable, efficient, professional and courteous technician came out the following day and did an outstanding job installing the system. Water runoff often collects over watersheds flowing into rivers. Through erosion, runoff shapes the environment creating river valleys and deltas which provide rich soil and level ground for the establishment of population centers. A flood occurs when an area of land, usually low-lying, is covered with water which occurs when a river overflows its banks or a storm surge happens. On the other hand, drought is an extended period of months or years when a region notes a deficiency in its water supply. This occurs when a region receives consistently below average precipitation either due to its topography or due to its location in terms of latitude.P.S. My son’s hair is now as soft as a baby’s and I am not afraid to touch the water, nor am I afraid of the pipes and my appliances being damaged by the horrible Vegas water. The water cycle (known scientifically as the hydrologic cycle) is the continuous exchange of water within the hydrosphere, between the atmosphere, soil water, surface water, groundwater, and plants.

Liquid water can be assumed to be incompressible for most purposes: its compressibility ranges from 4.4 to 5.1 ×10 −10Pa −1 in ordinary conditions. [98] Even in oceans at 4km depth, where the pressure is 400 atm, water suffers only a 1.8% decrease in volume. [99] I had the other guys tell me they had to run a line from my meter on the street for a shut off and I am still waiting for them to try to figure it all out. I called and Cam asked me what year my house was built and he told me right where my shut off was without even having to look for it. Then Cam and Blake came out and did an awesome job. If you live in Pahrump the water is worse than in Vegas. But if you need clean water and want a true professional to do the job. You need Cam and Blake.Pure water has a low electrical conductivity, which increases with the dissolution of a small amount of ionic material such as common salt. On a pressure/temperature phase diagram (see figure), there are curves separating solid from vapor, vapor from liquid, and liquid from solid. These meet at a single point called the triple point, where all three phases can coexist. The triple point is at a temperature of 273.16K (0.01°C; 32.02°F) and a pressure of 611.657 pascals (0.00604atm; 0.0887psi); [70] it is the lowest pressure at which liquid water can exist. Until 2019, the triple point was used to define the Kelvin temperature scale. [71] [72] We have had our system for about two weeks now and I can tell the difference in my skin and hair already. to form water. Water is considered to be neutral, with a pH (the negative log of the hydrogen ion concentration) of 7. Acids have pH values less than 7 while bases have values greater than 7. The refractive index of liquid water (1.333 at 20°C (68°F)) is much higher than that of air (1.0), similar to those of alkanes and ethanol, but lower than those of glycerol (1.473), benzene (1.501), carbon disulfide (1.627), and common types of glass (1.4 to 1.6). The refraction index of ice (1.31) is lower than that of liquid water.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment