276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HOZELOCK - Thermal Weeder Electric Green Power Evolution Plus : Ecological Weedkiller, Creates a 600°C Thermal Shock, No Flame or Gas, Ceramic Heating Elements, Durable Product [4185 1240]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

More information on quality can be found in this old but still very helpful article from Harvard Business Review. Do you really need all the attachments? Or the optional handheld heat gun? Or the multi-directional handle? After years of testing and experimenting with garden products, I’ve found that sometimes the most effective and long-lasting products are the simplest ones that achieve only one task but do it very well. It only takes 5 seconds to kill the weed but frommy tesing, I found it takes over 30 seconds to burn it to a crisp. If you spend too much time on each weed, you’ll never clear an entire garden and will probably burn out the heating element trying to do so. Thanks to its long-lasting properties of a Propane or Butane* gas bottle, makes this weeder more economical. The adapter to connect the hose and the gas bottle is supplied. Usage time on gas bottle: Up to 122h You don’t need a lead with gas weed burners, so they are more practical for owners with very large gardens.

HOZELOCK - Thermal Weeder Electric Green Power Evolution Plus HOZELOCK - Thermal Weeder Electric Green Power Evolution Plus

Upright design– allows weeds to be treated without the need to bend down, with a simple push-button start and an ergonomic handle to provide comfortable usability. The Green Power Turbo Gas is equipped with an ergonomic handle and a wheel for easy movement without constraints. Requires no consumables– Such as chemicals or gas canisters. It is cost-effective and simple to use, just switch on and go. If you’re prepared to pay more and are looking for a straightforward weed burner and nothing else, this is the product for you.Chemical-free weed killing methods have become popular in recent years as consumers are now more aware of the dangers chemicals pose to human and animal health. The Green Power Evolution Thermal Weeder offers a brand new way to eliminate weeds simply without the use of glyphosate or other herbicide chemicals.

Hozelock Green Power Thermal Weeder Reviews - Trust Review Hozelock Green Power Thermal Weeder Reviews - Trust Review

Most of the weeds I tested it on shrivelled after 5-8 seconds. They then died off within a few days. Everything else about the Draper electric weed burner is pretty standard. You get a short 1.7m lead, a UK plug, a detachable handle to make storage easier and a removable nozzle so you can switch to lighting BBQs if you so wish. I think electric burners are better than gas burners, but I’ll leave it to you to decide which best suits your needs.During my test, I found that this electric weed burner did exactly as it says on the tin, without any frills, unnecessary extras or an unreasonable price tag.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment