276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dork Diaries: How to be a Dork WBD Single Copy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How to Dork Your Diary (October 8, 2011), presented as the third-and-half entry in the main series, is an activity book containing activities for the reader to write their own diary in the style of the books. It starts with the premise of Nikki losing her diary and then presenting her diary tips to make up for the loss. And, just in case you’re wondering, it’s obviously… DORK DIARIES BOOK 9 – TALES FROM A NOT-SO-DORKY DRAMA QUEEN!

If it’s the diary format that’s particularly captivating, try The Accidental Diary of B.U.G. by Jen Carney. Follow the feisty Billie’s ups and downs as she tries to work out who the school purse thief is. Could it be the annoying new girl trying to steal her BFF? Bea in Diary of an Accidental Witch by Perdita and Honor Cargill also has school troubles – her dad’s sent her to a school for witches! If you want two perspectives, try The Offline Diaries by Yomi Adegoke and Elizabeth Uviebinené, where Ade and Shanice become instant friends. But then Ade is invited to hang out with the popular girls… But you can only see them for 90 SECONDS because I don’t want you people STEALING my AWESOME style.The link to my EXCELLENT GAME is also below. These fancy dress creations are so easy, they can even be thrown together in the morning before heading into school if necessary. It's just a question of figuring out what your child is interested in and working out which book character reflects that hobby or sport.Best Friends by Jacqueline Wilson is a classic and asks the question what would you do if your best friend moved miles away? a b Cavna, Michael (21 May 2015). " 'Dork Diaries': The book empire built one awkward moment at a time". The Washington Post . Retrieved 23 August 2022.

Dork Diaries OMG!: All About Me Diary! (October 8, 2013) is an activity book which offers a prompt for the reader to answer for each day of the year. Chloe Christina Garcia Nikki’s best friend. Chloe is an avid reader and loves young adult romances. She is a self-proclaimed expert on boys and dating, and works in the library with Nikki and Zoey. She is described as somewhat prissy, but is a social outcast. Her parents own a software company. She is the fifth most unpopular girl at Westchester Country Day. Garcia is Latina. [4] Got costumes left over from Halloween, Christmas or last year's World Book Day? Use them! It matters not if the trousers are a bit short, incorporate that as part of the outfit.

Follow us

Use bandages and matching tops and trousers to go as Mr Bump and Little Miss Sunshine (Image: Anna Ruffle) Use toy props and do their hair and make up Welcome to Nikki Maxwell's aDORKable world and the mega-selling Dork Diaries series – now with over 50 million copies in print worldwide! OMG! Nikki's birthday party is going to be beyond awesome! Her BFFs are planning a SUPERcool pool party, with a cake, a DJ, and the perfect invitations. Organizing a big party for one hundred people is easy, right? UMMM wrong! When her mum says it's too expensive, soon it's looking like Nikki's dream party will be a total dorky disaster - cringe! Can Nikki and her BFFs come up with a plan to save the day, or will there be major birthday drama?! With a HUGE global fanbase, Dork Diaries is the perfect series for fans of Lottie Brooks, Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Tom Gates. Don’t miss out! I LOVE PARIS, the brand new DORK DIARIES, is out now! Have you read all the DORK DIARIES series? Dork Diaries Dork Diaries 2: Party Time Dork Diaries 3: Pop Star Dork Diaries 4: Skating Sensation Dork Diaries 5: Dear Dork Dork Diaries 6: Holiday Heartbreak Dork Diaries 7: TV Star Dork Diaries 8: Once Upon a Dork Dork Diaries 9: Drama Queen Dork Diaries 10: Puppy Love Dork Diaries 11: Frenemies Forever Dork Diaries 12: Crush Catastrophe Dork Diaries 13: Birthday Drama Dork Diaries 14: Spectacular Superstar Dork Diaries 15: I Love Paris! - Out now! About This Edition ISBN: Hey, I don’t KNOW you, people!And, most of you are probably as WEIRD and FASHION-CHALLENGED as Nikki is. If you have a brightly coloured T-shirt, your child could easily pass as a Mr Men or Little Miss character of that colour. Think blue for Mr Sneezy, green for Mr Nosey and yellow for Little Miss Sunshine.

World Book Day falls on Thursday March 2 this year. The day is all about celebrating a love of reading and kids enjoy getting dressed up as their favourite book characters for school. There are a lot of Dork Diaries books to read, and once the super-fan is happy to move on, here are some books that are equally enjoyable. Dazzling drawings Griffiths said: "Dork Diariescontinues to be one of Simon & Schuster’s biggest children’s brands, with a hugely loyal existing fanbase as well as an ever-growing readership as new fans discover the dork-tastic life of Nikki Maxwell. I’m thrilled that there will be a new dorky instalment in 2020 andam sure this latest book from Rachel Renée Russell will once again prove to be a huge global publishing moment for Simon & Schuster."The series, written in a diary format, uses drawings, doodles, and comic strips to chronicle the daily life of its initially 14 (later 15)-year-old protagonist, Nikki Maxwell. [1]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment