276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tied Up: Fifty Shades Of Lesbians (Bound To Her Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The key is on my desk," Marie answered. "When I'm ready to free myself, I hop over there and get the key. But if you want to move things along faster, please get the key for me. As for where I got the handcuffs, there's a certain thing called the internet. Duh!" Besides being a genuinely considerate movie with some thoughtful meditations on religion and culture, it has the added thrill of having super erotic sex scenes, made possible because: He smiled without taking his eyes of the screen and told me that it was things he used when he played cops and robbers. Oh boy I thought, I loved playing cops and robbers. I asked him if we could play. I had the toy gun, police badge and plastic handcuffs; all us kids had at one time. I told him I could play the cop and he could play the robber because I had all the cop stuff.

Erin took a deep breath and explained her interest in tights-encasement. Her two sisters nodded, and fortunately didn't make fun of the idea. I would sob in a car to uptown Manhattan, where my friend Alia would take me in her arms and tell me it was all going to be OK. A couple days later — after getting my serious lesbian conversations out of the way — I was about 14 rum punches deep and drunk-dancing on a catamaran.Chinese scientists find a NEW bat coronavirus linked to pangolins that has same freak mutation as Covid - and some experts say it shoots down the lab leak theory No, it's just right!" Amanda replied. "There's no way I can escape this - you are going to untie me later, right?" I was hesitant for a couple reasons. The first was that they’d slept with someone else, just once, when they were on a solo vacation, before we’d agreed to any sort of open-relationship terms; I felt like they’d forced my hand. (It’s hard for me even now to say they cheated on me, though that’s precisely what they did.) The second reason was that I’d watched some of my friends in long-term relationships experiment with nonmonogamy, only for the experiment to end in disaster: Somebody, inevitably, fell for somebody else. I would move out of an apartment that I adored, that I’d almost single-handedly furnished, that I thought I’d live in for years to come. I would hug my landlady, crying again because she was crying for me.

Gershon: I knew I had to curl [my toes] on cue. I think it could have been a little bit more connected to an orgasm or to a sexual feeling. I felt it was more a mechanical thing. [But] it was very fluid. No pun intended. But after meeting Lynette, I saw how much pride she took in her butch womanhood, which wasn’t some androgynous nowhere zone — femininity’s absence — but a whole universe unto itself. (She wore a different suit to dinner every night.) I was less confident. But perhaps it wasn’t that I didn’t trust my partner; it was that I didn’t trust myself. For so long, I’d put off the possibility of us opening up our relationship because — try as I might to be cool and aloof and whatever about casual hookups — I typically like sex best when the person matters to me. The night before I left on the cruise, two of my best friends got married. Watching one of my friend’s dads talking at the wedding dinner about how much he loved his daughter and her new wife, I teared up a little and said something to my partner about it: “This is actually pretty nice, huh?” But they wrinkled their nose at me. They’re not a fan of weddings — the pomp and circumstance, the big, grand displays of public affection. Marie, forget about me for a second! What happened? Were we robbed? Oh my god, you're handcuffed! I'll never get those off! I'll call the police." she said frantically as she started to reach for Marie's cellphone.It overwhelmed me, just then, the sudden force of my wanting. I wanted my own big, strong butch. Someone who wasn’t looking for someone to help them grow, because they’ve done most of their growing already. I was captivated by what Eileen Myles told me at the time: “I know how to fight for what I want, to say no, when to wait. I’ve been in time for 65 years. I have a lot to share. That supposedly should only be in my teaching life — that’s not the case. It’s amazing on both sides to be able to share the world from different angles. It’s lively. It’s hot.” I had never seen my mom like this. She was in a straight line with her legs straight together and her arms folded behind her. It looked weird but exciting. I was annoyance that someone else was tying my mom up better than I could then my annoyance turned to jealousy because; ‘A’ I wanted to be the one tying her and ‘B’ I didn’t like this kid touching her never mind tying her up. But all of us had agreed to play this way and other than the few words she tried to say she didn’t seem in distress or upset. Marie stretched her stiff muscles and opened her desk drawer. "So, Erin, what do you prefer, duct tape or rope?" asked while holding up each. Tilly: Gina had weights on the set, so before a scene she would work out [with] weights to make her muscles [bigger].

Tilly: You've got to really adore your costar and have a good relationship and a trusting relationship because it's a really violent scene…[Gina] sprained her wrist or finger or something like that. But you got to go for broke. You can't be precious, you know? You're doing fight scenes. You kind of have to go for it. Afterward, I had lunch with Dana and some of the other Olivia staffers and asked them about it — why not make the Public Posts more prominent, MichFest style? Especially since the younger people at the first Gen O event had explicitly asked for more sex content. Olivia had run sexuality and intimacy workshops before, and at the lunch, the staffers floated the definite possibility that they will again. I know for a fact that a lot of my queer friends would be way more likely to book a future Olivia cruise, uncool as cruises might be to cash-strapped millennials, if they knew how likely they’d be to get some action. Ever since Director Sebastián Lelio's Disobedience premiered at TIFF in 2017, it's been the talk of the town among the five queer women who care about this kind of stuff. The film tells story of Orthodox Jewish lesbians in London: Esti (Rachel McAdams) caught in a loveless relationship with a Rabbi, and Ronit (Rachel Weisz) trapped in a series of meaningless heterosexual hookups.

Arts

Gershon: I'm doing the pipes. I was a little paranoid. I'm definitely not good at any of that stuff, so I just needed to be convincing…I kind of got into it. It's so dirty and messy, and you're shoving this thing in the plug. It was fun. I just wanted to look cool, like I knew what I was doing. I liked all the physical activity. It just made me feel like I was doing all the things that I wish I knew in real life. I remember my mom said, "You're a really good actress." I asked, "Why?" She said, "Because I believed the plumbing stuff." Two of the big projects I've been working on came to a successful completion recently, and the third is gonna be held up for the Columbus Day weekend (love dealing with government departments - way too much bureaucracy but loads of reasons not to come to work), so I can actually spend the next few days doin' like nothing! It's what I'm best at - I spent most of my time at university applying all my efforts towards it :) When female victims of female assaults do pursue legal action, gender bias can severely hinder their ability to accurately report sexual violence. "Oftentimes, women in abusive same-sex relationships tell us that even when they do call the police, they are treated dismissively," recounts Kauffman. "'Women aren't violent.' 'This is just a girl fight, this is a waste of our time,' is a common attitude." According to the 2015 report by the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs, of LGBTQ individuals in Ohio who did report intimate partner violence, 21 percent experienced "indifferent" reactions from police. Another 28 percent experienced hostility.

Gershon: Look at your body. Honestly, whenever I wasn't sure of what I was doing I would just stare at your chest. I would write in my journal, the night before leaving: “There’s something so deliriously pleasurable in the idea of trusting myself enough to know exactly what I want.” Okkkk IM going to blindfold you then I’m going to the music room, dance room and then the canteen and if you aren’t out by then….” I leant close to her ear. “Then we’ll have some fun” These choices are homophobic,” I tell my new friend Dana. She’s technically my press handler, tasked with making sure I see the best that the tour operator, Olivia Travel, has to offer. So far, she’s more than delivered, but the weak karaoke selection — not Dana’s fault! — is a rare low point on a trip that, four days in, has already slowly but surely begun to change my life.I just don’t understand some of these women,” she said, looking around the room at the joyful group of dancing lesbians. “Why do they insist on making themselves so ugly? I’ve never gotten the whole butch thing.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment